Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to highlight one thing with Nikki I think some of you seem to have missed.

When she is talking about having sex with others and she gives you the options she only asks if you want to SEE her with other people.

She never says she won't have sex with anyone else only she won't do it where it can be seen, she's still fucking people off camera.

It isn't until they get together properly that she stops.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
He's working on it and he's really happy with what he's got so far, but there isn't an ETA for a release date yet.
I hope it won't be stupidly named, name related content being nonexistent like it was in the before. I'm not a major incest fan but the first time I saw and visited this thread I expected incest (because of the title) only to be confused when there was no incest. It felt like a bait to draw in the incest fans, which is comprises the majority of patrons and supporters of Adult Visual Novel.

Of course I know Sumo did hear the complains about the story and reworked the story, but maybe he would make the same mistake (and in a way deception because of the title before the story and ending rework).

Reactions: Sumodeine

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is your next job going to be along the lines of this one, or have you taken a different path?
I mean, my writing style and humor is going to be the same, because that's just me. But the premise is going to be different, like Thea said, some of the same characters will be in it, but there will be new characters as well. It's kind of like a spin off of MSMR.

I just want to highlight one thing with Nikki I think some of you seem to have missed.

When she is talking about having sex with others and she gives you the options she only asks if you want to SEE her with other people.

She never says she won't have sex with anyone else only she won't do it where it can be seen, she's still fucking people off camera.

It isn't until they get together properly that she stops.
Yes and no. Kinda sorta. There are some dialogue changes between the versions that imply Nikki doesn't hook up with anyone if Tales (you) tells her he doesn't want to see her with anyone else. Like if you answer no, D'Brickashaw says he walks her home and is a perfect gentlemen after the party where you fuck Skylar in the hot tub. Of course, the players could interpret that they are both lying, but since Tales doesn't see it, we don't see it and no one knows exactly what happened.

I hope it won't be stupidly named, name related content being nonexistent like it was in the before. I'm not a major incest fan but the first time I saw and visited this thread I expected incest (because of the title) only to be confused when there was no incest. It felt like a bait to draw in the incest fans, which is comprises the majority of patrons and supporters of Adult Visual Novel.

Of course I know Sumo did hear the complains about the story and reworked the story, but maybe he would make the same mistake (and in a way deception because of the title before the story and ending rework).
I don't intend to make the same mistakes this time around. I plan on making all new ones!

The new game is the same universe as this one but won't have all the same characters in it.

I'm not sure the new even has a title yet; I think I saw a working title somewhere, but don't hold me to that.
I have a working title in my head, but I'm not 100% on it, so I don't think I've told anyone (unless I was exhausted and/or inebriated and slipped up or something). For now, I've just been publicly calling the new game "Project2"

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Holy hell, does the railroad never end? Why can't we skip girls we have no interest in and not be forced to have sex with them.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i have 1.69 but Molly still accused Taylor of cheating and broke up with him
She still breaks up with him for cheating if you sleep with Skylar, the teacher, the mothers friend, the bdsm girl (name I forget) or Cory.

You can't have sex with anyone else.

1.69 only adds Nikki to the ending it doesn't make you immune from being dumped.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished 2 routes so far with one more to go, loved the well thought out combinations of possible endings. Great game with a nice bit of tongue in cheek humor mixed in. Looking forward to this dev’s next project.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Well, here you have the manual Spanish translation of the game. It is both a translation and a mod, since, with Sumodeine's authorization, I have made several modifications to the original game. It is not a patch either, it is an independent version of the game. Just download, unzip and play.

----------------------------------

Bueno, aquí os dejo la traducción manual al español del juego. Es tanto una traducción como un mod, ya que, con la autorización de Sumodeine, le he hecho varias modificaciones al juego original. Tampoco es un parche, es una versión independiente del juego. Solo hay que bajar, descomprimir y jugar.

Here you have it: / Aquí la tenéis:

Mi Hermana, Mi Compañera de Cuarto

Reactions: Aristos

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
I mean, my writing style and humor is going to be the same, because that's just me. But the premise is going to be different, like Thea said, some of the same characters will be in it, but there will be new characters as well. It's kind of like a spin off of MSMR.

Yes and no. Kinda sorta. There are some dialogue changes between the versions that imply Nikki doesn't hook up with anyone if Tales (you) tells her he doesn't want to see her with anyone else. Like if you answer no, D'Brickashaw says he walks her home and is a perfect gentlemen after the party where you fuck Skylar in the hot tub. Of course, the players could interpret that they are both lying, but since Tales doesn't see it, we don't see it and no one knows exactly what happened.

I don't intend to make the same mistakes this time around. I plan on making all new ones!

I have a working title in my head, but I'm not 100% on it, so I don't think I've told anyone (unless I was exhausted and/or inebriated and slipped up or something). For now, I've just been publicly calling the new game "Project2"
If i could recommendation about incest or not, just put the patch like other game, because some peope have their own interest, and about me i like harem what ever version , story tag genre etc and no problem about that, and thank for this game, i hope will see your next work soon, keep up good work

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
starting a debate: is this kind of an NTR? at the beginning between nikki and the dude at the "party", was wondering

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
starting a debate: is this kind of an NTR? at the beginning between nikki and the dude at the "party", was wondering
Old debate is old.

Description tells you Nikki is a slut and sleeps around. Game will tell you her exploits including fucking a whole football team.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't believe it's NTR if there is no existing relationship at the time of said hookup taking place. In my understanding, there has to be intent to seduce (sometimes consensual, but not always) a person already in an established relationship away from their partner and sometimes cause pain/humiliation to the other person in said relationship.

In just about any route you choose with Nikki, while she's thirsty as fuck and frustrated only Taylor seems to get laid nonstop, the only dependable action she gets is her vibrator (not including the occasional lesbian tryst). Yet even when fooling around with MC, she goes out of her way to remind MC they are NOT in a relationship and are NOT dating. That's not to say she doesn't eventually change her mind, however, that only takes place depending on the ending you are on.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes