Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In just about any route you choose with Nikki, while she's thirsty as fuck and frustrated only Taylor seems to get laid nonstop, the only dependable action she gets is her vibrator (not including the occasional lesbian tryst).
Only if you cock block her.

If you let her do her own thing she fucks a few people, can see her fuck 1 one guy if you go out to the pool at a party, she bangs Brickshaw.

Few things happen off camera too.

Even if you pick not wanting to see her with other guys she still meets one.

Yet even when fooling around with MC, she goes out of her way to remind MC they are NOT in a relationship and are NOT dating.
The original plan was for Nikki to only be the catalyst that got Tales to open up and get laid, she wasn't in any of the original endings, she wasn't supposed to be a love interest. Dev was telling a different story.

However there was so much whining he eventually caved and changed it to cater to them and changed the story.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I stand corrected about cock blocking her, you're totally correct there, that said, re: NTR, her refusal to wanting to being in a relationship with the MC means the MC isn't the victim of NTR. As far as I'm aware, there has to be some level of intent to 'steal' away someone already in a relationship, Nikki didn't know that guy in the beginning was cheating on his girlfriend and he pursued her as much as she wanted to be with him.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Like others said. No NTR if you are not in a relationship with her, and the football team definitely had no intent of stealing her away from Tales.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the time of the football event I don't think Tales had any interest in Nikki.

They didn't start anything until college so all the fucking around she did at school doesn't count.

Neither does the guy she fucks in their room, that was before she started training him.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
At the time of the football event I don't think Tales had any interest in Nikki.

They didn't start anything until college so all the fucking around she did at school doesn't count.

Neither does the guy she fucks in their room, that was before she started training him.
Well he was spying on her in shower.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I played all the way to v1.0.0 and loved it until you were forced out of all your relationships (except Molly), and almost all the endings were "bad". When I saw that the game was worked on to add more endings, I decided to try it out. And even though I haven't gotten all that far in the game (just finished the party on night 1), I've noticed stuff was removed from the game. Stuff that makes no sense to remove from the game. Now I've also noticed that a lot of the renders were redone, and most were made better, adding background characters and such. But why remove scenes and choices. Sure the removed choices only change dialogue, but still, why remove them.

Hopefully as I play there won't be any more pointless removals.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played all the way to v1.0.0 and loved it until you were forced out of all your relationships (except Molly), and almost all the endings were "bad". When I saw that the game was worked on to add more endings, I decided to try it out. And even though I haven't gotten all that far in the game (just finished the party on night 1), I've noticed stuff was removed from the game. Stuff that makes no sense to remove from the game. Now I've also noticed that a lot of the renders were redone, and most were made better, adding background characters and such. But why remove scenes and choices. Sure the removed choices only change dialogue, but still, why remove them.

Hopefully as I play there won't be any more pointless removals.
No idea what you are referring to.

The only thing different are the endings, nothing has been removed.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changed some of the dialogue because ultimately the conversation was inconsequential and I wanted to let the story flow instead of pausing with choices.

Took out the scene where Tales can jerk off on Nikki while she's sleeping because in hindsight it seemed creepy AF. Taylor isn't a creepy character and I really never should have included it to begin with.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Changed some of the dialogue because ultimately the conversation was inconsequential and I wanted to let the story flow instead of pausing with choices.

Took out the scene where Tales can jerk off on Nikki while she's sleeping because in hindsight it seemed creepy AF. Taylor isn't a creepy character and I really never should have included it to begin with.
The scene of Nikki and grant shouldn't be there to begin with. It didn't bring anything to the story and you showed your main girl being so easy and there wasn't any choice to avoid her throughout the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The scene of Nikki and grant shouldn't be there to begin with. It didn't bring anything to the story and you showed your main girl being so easy and there wasn't any choice to avoid her throughout the game.
She was easy, that's the point.

It's mentioned she fucked a whole football team. The whole point was her being a massive slut and falling in love.

If she's not your thing this game isn't for you.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

It's mentioned she fucked a whole football team. The whole point was her being a massive slut and falling in love.

I had opposite problem when I played it. Liked her, but was forced to get with other girls I had no interest in.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

True That. I finished this game when i used to not care much about the story and its characters. I was here just for the fuckfest. Having played over 100 games by now I care about story and its characters and i would not have tried this game now.

btw a fun fact: she lost her virginity to her high school basketball team.:ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I had opposite problem when I played it. Liked her, but was forced to get with other girls I had no interest in.
Actually if you take a look at the walkthrough, there is a flow chart (yes, I know but it makes sense) that shows all the different combination of endings possible, and I can confirm there is a possible ending with just the MC and Nikki. I know because by following that chart, this ending was always going to be 'my canon' ending, second to the Molly ending, before trying out some of the other possible ending combinations.

FYI, just for shits 'n giggles, I tried the ending where Tales is alone....wow that was fucking depressing...especially in the epilogue where Nikki ends up getting married and Tales was all alone. That was dark, sadly I don't remember if it's possible as a consolation to end up with the neighbor after she gives birth and swears her daughter is NOT yours and, as an additional kick in teeth, she moves in with the his mom.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Actually if you take a look at the walkthrough, there is a flow chart (yes, I know but it makes sense) that shows all the different combination of endings possible, and I can confirm there is a possible ending with just the MC and Nikki. I know because by following that chart, this ending was always going to be 'my canon' ending, second to the Molly ending, before trying out some of the other possible ending combinations.

FYI, just for shits 'n giggles, I tried the ending where Tales is alone....wow that was fucking depressing...especially in the epilogue where Nikki ends up getting married and Tales was all alone. That was dark, sadly I don't remember if it's possible to end up with the neighbor after she gives birth and swears her daughter is NOT yours and, she moves in with the mom.
Not talking about endings, but forced content during the game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok, true, but you have to understand that from the very beginning Nikki, while sexually free and open-minded, did not have a problem actively demonstrating to the MC/Tales about sex and providing confidence, she never intended to enter into a relationship with him, that was one taboo she wasn't ready to indulge in, ironically despite the VNs she likes to play on her laptop with Dreaming of Dana, etc.

I'm guessing that its mostly through the fantasy of playing those games, plus her frustration with the lack of any serious relationships, she slowly over time, and with encouragement from the MC, is even willing to consider entering in a relationship with him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm guessing that its mostly through the fantasy of playing those games, plus her frustration with the lack of any serious relationships, she slowly over time, and with encouragement from the MC, is even willing to consider entering in a relationship with him.
Actually the only reason she enters in a relationship with him is because of people whining on the forums.

The original game and endings had her either with another guy or single. The title of the game was as far as their relationship got, she was just his roommate. She helped him come out of his shell then she set him up with other women while she did her own thing.

The dev eventually gave in to the whining and changed the endings.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes