Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Actually the only reason she enters in a relationship with him is because of people whining on the forums.

The original game and endings had her either with another guy or single. The title of the game was as far as their relationship got, she was just his roommate. She helped him come out of his shell then she set him up with other women while she did her own thing.

The dev eventually gave in to the whining and changed the endings.
I'll take your word for it since I didn't play this until recently when the game had long been completed.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just by briefly reading...lemme guess. No multiple endings? It probably be too much for the dev to try and do. That must be why there's a Nikki mod. I wouldn't mind if you spoiled me the ending. Just have a spoiler filter or something. I'm still gonna play it since others saying story is very interesting.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just by briefly reading...lemme guess. No multiple endings? It probably be too much for the dev to try and do. That must be why there's a Nikki mod. I wouldn't mind if you spoiled me the ending. Just have a spoiler filter or something. I'm still gonna play it since others saying story is very interesting.
Wrong guess. The final final update added more endings.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nikki mod is voided, no use for it anymore.

Multiple endings were added later when the dev added more content.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Actually you couldn't be more wrong as there is at least 4-5 possible endings. There is a Fan-made walkthrough on the OP that actually has a flowchart included that shows different possible endings with the choices to make to trigger those different combinations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Actually you couldn't be more wrong as there is at least 4-5 possible endings. There is a Fan-made walkthrough on the OP that actually has a flowchart included that shows different possible endings with the choices to make to trigger those different combinations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess it was too much to hope crazy vegan chick would be added, here. And Tales would be pretty safe if he lays off steaks for life.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Guess it was too much to hope crazy vegan chick would be added, here. And Tales would be pretty safe if he lays off steaks for life.
Yeah, she's in the ending, just not with Tales considering she's in jail for murder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tales is safe anyway, she's in love with him.

It's the other people she murdered that were in danger ... and she would kill the other girls he's sleeping with.

The small thing of prison is the only reason she isn't with him at the end.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Tales is safe anyway, she's in love with him.

It's the other people she murdered that were in danger ... and she would kill the other girls he's sleeping with.

The small thing of prison is the only reason she isn't with him at the end.
I guess technically she could get her own ending with Tales assuming MC still wants her brand of crazy and is willing to wait until she gets parole, time off for good behavior. Hell, maybe he'd even get conjugal visits with her in the mean time, lol.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Does someone have a mega link for the taboo android version? The nopy link is slow af and all the other ones are broken it looks like. It's a shame because I really want to play this game.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Are there somwehere any news about the next project posted? Do we have already a thread? Did not find anything.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes