felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but is there a scene with Mrs Sollaine at Christmas? I can't see it... :unsure:
:cry:
what a fool, just go home without any girl

in the end I enjoyed the game, the jokes about adult games and this site are funny.

probably the addition of Nikki to the endings took something away rather than adding it.

If I had to point out a flaw, though, I'd say that it lacks empathy, so many stories, so many girls, but you feel very little empathy. In the end, the two characters who let themselves go the most are Mrs. Sollaine and Ashley, the others are all quite cold.

Favorite ending: Cory + Chelsea

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
:cry:
what a fool, just go home without any girl

in the end I enjoyed the game, the jokes about adult games and this site are funny.

probably the addition of Nikki to the endings took something away rather than adding it.

If I had to point out a flaw, though, I'd say that it lacks empathy, so many stories, so many girls, but you feel very little empathy. In the end, the two characters who let themselves go the most are Mrs. Sollaine and Ashley, the others are all quite cold.

Favorite ending: Cory + Chelsea
Very little empathy? I'm going to have to completely disagree with you. I found this story highly empathetic. I cared for the characters, even the ones I didn't romance.

Although I agree on Cory and Chelsea. I use the C&C Spike Factory as my Patreon avatar.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Very little empathy? I'm going to have to completely disagree with you. I found this story highly empathetic. I cared for the characters, even the ones I didn't romance.

Although I agree on Cory and Chelsea. I use the C&C Spike Factory as my Patreon avatar.
i didn't mean that it's completely devoid of empathy, but that i find that to be its weak point.

often there are situations in which the characters show to be conflicted, but apart from the final conversation between Nikki and Mc on the tree house (one of the best moments from that point of view), there are never real clarifications, the moment is always postponed or passed "distractedly". Molly practically runs away every time there is an uncomfortable situation, with Cory it ends because they lost the race... the one with Mrs Sollaine seems to me the most deepened story

the tone of the game is light, and this is absolutely not a defect, but there are few intimate moments (not strictly sexual) with the main LIs

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
i didn't mean that it's completely devoid of empathy, but that i find that to be its weak point.

often there are situations in which the characters show to be conflicted, but apart from the final conversation between Nikki and Mc on the tree house (one of the best moments from that point of view), there are never real clarifications, the moment is always postponed or passed "distractedly". Molly practically runs away every time there is an uncomfortable situation, with Cory it ends because they lost the race... the one with Mrs Sollaine seems to me the most deepened story

the tone of the game is light, and this is absolutely not a defect, but there are few intimate moments (not strictly sexual) with the main LIs
I understand what you are saying better now. It is a lighter story, but I think there was a deep empathy, especially with the sister. She simply never wanted to engage MC in a serious discussion until the tree house because she didn't want to ruin the fragile reality they had built with each other. My impression was that if they did have a serious conversation that she knew that everything would come crashing down. To make a dated reference: she was Wiley E. Coyote running off the cliff. As long as she didn't stop and look down she could keep on running on air.

I don't recall Cory avoiding the uncomfortable situation because I thought their relationship developed with very good and healthy communication. They hit the uncomfortable situations head-on. Of course, the real stresses of a thrupple would come after the honey-moon period which we didn't really get to, but who wants to deal with those in a game? :)

As for Molly, I confess that I never played through to her ending. I enjoyed her at the beginning but I never regretted going a different direction when that choice came. Now, whenever I go back to play her ending I always slow down and go...why am I not with two super-hot volleyball players?

What I'm saying is that the genius of this game, and why I'm currently investing in Sumodeine futures, is that it is actually quite a deep game but with a light exterior. It plays like a light comedy and you can certainly just float through it and enjoy the ride like a lazy-river in a Mexican resort, but every character in the game has very well thought-out character motivations. I don't think I recall a time in the game where someone acted out of character for the sake of moving the plot forward or to get MC's dick wet. The most unbelievable aspect of the game is that all of these hot women would be so interested in a skinny nerd, but every story needs a little fantasy (and wish fulfilment).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand what you are saying better now. It is a lighter story, but I think there was a deep empathy, especially with the sister. She simply never wanted to engage MC in a serious discussion until the tree house because she didn't want to ruin the fragile reality they had built with each other. My impression was that if they did have a serious conversation that she knew that everything would come crashing down. To make a dated reference: she was Wiley E. Coyote running off the cliff. As long as she didn't stop and look down she could keep on running on air.

I don't recall Cory avoiding the uncomfortable situation because I thought their relationship developed with very good and healthy communication. They hit the uncomfortable situations head-on. Of course, the real stresses of a thrupple would come after the honey-moon period which we didn't really get to, but who wants to deal with those in a game? :)

As for Molly, I confess that I never played through to her ending. I enjoyed her at the beginning but I never regretted going a different direction when that choice came. Now, whenever I go back to play her ending I always slow down and go...why am I not with two super-hot volleyball players?

What I'm saying is that the genius of this game, and why I'm currently investing in Sumodeine futures, is that it is actually quite a deep game but with a light exterior. It plays like a light comedy and you can certainly just float through it and enjoy the ride like a lazy-river in a Mexican resort, but every character in the game has very well thought-out character motivations. I don't think I recall a time in the game where someone acted out of character for the sake of moving the plot forward or to get MC's dick wet. The most unbelievable aspect of the game is that all of these hot women would be so interested in a skinny nerd, but every story needs a little fantasy (and wish fulfilment).
On the judgment of the game I totally agree with you, it's a very good light game, fun, but that lets you see "more".

I'm very interested in that "more" and if it had had more space I wouldn't have minded.

Nikki for example appears to be a much deeper character than she has a way of showing, essentially because of MC. ready via she has this affair with Grant, who is clearly lying to her and making her suffer, MC knows Grant is playing her but says nothing, lets it all happen and lets Nikki keep trying and failing... at the end we even find out, thanks to Chelsea, that Nikki has been targeted and "bullied" for this reason, here I probably read much more than what is actually in the story, but the fact that she practically abandons the university courses could also be linked to this bad reputation that she got. the drama is already in the story, it's just left on the sidelines.

it's probably okay, this was the game the developer had in mind, and it's a very good product all the same

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started to play and if at the beginning Nikky seemed fun and interesting, after the first party and first night i just had disgust for her.:sick:
How can she be such a whore and have absolutely any respect for her brother and for herself.
It's funny for me to hear me talking like this because i'm not really the serious type, but that was just disgusting, so Nikky will go down the drain without any further discussion! She has too much loose screws and rotten pieces to be of any interest!
I would not touch her with a ten foot pole!:rolleyes:
Let's see if the other girls have some more brain cells and personality to have some fun with.:confused:

After further examinationj .... nope that game is trash, just a wank a lot game for virgin teenagers :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I just started to play and if at the beginning Nikky seemed fun and interesting, after the first party and first night i just had disgust for her.:sick:
How can she be such a whore and have absolutely any respect for her brother and for herself.
It's funny for me to hear me talking like this because i'm not really the serious type, but that was just disgusting, so Nikky will go down the drain without any further discussion! She has too much loose screws and rotten pieces to be of any interest!
Let's see if the other girls have some more brain cells and personality to have some fun with.:confused:

After further examinationj .... nope that game is trash, just a wank a lot game for virgin teenagers :ROFLMAO:
You must be fun at parties...and stonings.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

If I have to tell the truth the first time I played this game that scene right at the beginning annoyed me too more than anything else because I was forced to attend (the previous scene is optional)

but I don't understand what the question of respect has to do with it... the pacts between them are quite clear, maximum freedom and collaboration for both of them

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so Nikky will go down the drain without any further discussion! She has too much loose screws and rotten pieces to be of any interest!
there's no way you can ignore nikki in this game. I completed this game when i used to play these games just for fun but after playing a lot of games i now play games more for story and less for sex scens. the present me won't complete this game.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think Nikki was always trying to tease and tempt her brother with the things she did. Perhaps Taylor would never lust for his sister if Nikki's behavior was different.

I think the story narrative makes sense when I look from this pov...

Is Nikki a slut? Yes, she is a slut and it's made clear to the player from the beginning. She is a slut deviant enough to lay with her own brother. But what will Taylor do when Nikki tries to seduce him? Will he just use her and leave her like everyone else does, or will he stay by her side, no matter what?

That's what I like to think Nikki had in mind when she decided to fool around with her brother - whether that or she was just being her slut self, but hey... sluts need love too:giggle:

And just to add a final note - Nikki fucking others can't be considered cheating since Taylor and Nikki only become a couple in the end (if your playthrough leads to that). And don't think Nikki would ever cheat on Taylor, Nikki being a slut doesn't mean she's a cheater. Now, Taylor on the other hand...:unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
there's no way you can ignore nikki in this game. I completed this game when i used to play these games just for fun but after playing a lot of games i now play games more for story and less for sex scens. the present me won't complete this game.
Yeah unfortunately it's the case, so the game went down the drain with her, i'm too old to play that kind of tenager games. it's a shame because she looked nice and the story at the beginning with the drunken neighbourg was funny!

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
The MC is male, so I don't know where you're getting FMC from; if you play the game more than the first little bit you'll see how the game and its characters change.
"FMC" stands for "Female Main Character", which would be Nicky since the game's name is based on her. Do you understand what I'm talking about now?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
"FMC" stands for "Female Main Character", which would be Nicky since the game's name is based on her. Do you understand what I'm talking about now?
I do. And it makes no sense.
The MC is Taylor, not Nicky. Nicky would be the "supporting character" if you want, but you play as Taylor and only make decisions as Taylor.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
I do. And it makes no sense.
The MC is Taylor, not Nicky. Nicky would be the "supporting character" if you want, but you play as Taylor and only make decisions as Taylor.
You do realize there can be more than one main character right? And they don't have to be playable?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes