underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there only 1 ending about MC and Nikki? Or is there another ending? When I played, Nikki ended with another dude, got married, I guess... Is there an ending where MC stays with Nikki?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there only 1 ending about MC and Nikki? Or is there another ending? When I played, Nikki ended with another dude, got married, I guess... Is there an ending where MC stays with Nikki?
There are 3 endings with Nikki.

Nikki solo, Nikki with Molly and Nikki with Cory and Cory's blonde roommate who's name I forgot.

Is the Nicky mod ever going to get updated for the full version? I really don't want to play with a slutty FMC.
This was finished last year, if mods haven't been updated by now then they probably won't be.

That said the whole point to Nikki's character is the slut settling down.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There are 3 endings with Nikki.

Nikki solo, Nikki with Molly and Nikki with Cory and Cory's blonde roommate who's name I forgot.

This was finished last year, if mods haven't been updated by now then they probably won't be.

That said the whole point to Nikki's character is the slut settling down.
Oh, ok! Nice, guess I'll try again :) Thank you.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello! I want to bang Sarah. Is there any sex scene with her in the game? During the truth or dare game I choose to say that I would fuck her, but I get no sex scene with her in the end.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Oh, ok! Nice, guess I'll try again :) Thank you.
I think it's pretty obvious but if you want to end up with Nikki when Nikki is dating that guy on the restaurant, don't tell her to give him a chance, just take her home with you.;)
Hello! I want to bang Sarah. Is there any sex scene with her in the game? During the truth or dare game I choose to say that I would fuck her, but I get no sex scene with her in the end.
Unfortunately, that's not possible.

Reactions: Jumbi

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think it's pretty obvious but if you want to end up with Nikki when Nikki is dating that guy on the restaurant, don't tell her to give him a chance, just take her home with you.;)

Unfortunately, that's not possible.
Yeah, I thought that it was the right choice :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
as well as not being able to have sex with she mysteriously disappears.... :oops:

Last edited:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, this girl really deserved more love from the dev. Life is just not fair sometimes.
Agreed. That's why she's going to be involved in my next game. I really liked her character, but didn't really have a place for her in the crowded field of MSMR. Eventually, I decided it'd be better for her and Skylar to fade away from this game, so I could do their stories justice in the future.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Agreed. That's why she's going to be involved in my next game. I really liked her character, but didn't really have a place for her in the crowded field of MSMR. Eventually, I decided it'd be better for her and Skylar to fade away from this game, so I could do their stories justice in the future.
Oh shit Skylar's coming back? :love:
She was my favourite girl!

Reactions: Sumodeine

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Awesome! I liked your game a lot by the way. And Nikki is adorable, slutty but adorable. :D

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
this game was great and awesome, we all wish they had made a Fan Art Assets for it as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Leo

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hii I'm new to this game. Can someone let me know how many endings there are? And what kind? I'd like to know what to look for when I'm making my choices. Thanks in advance
It has 9 endings and you can end with a variety of people. There is a walkthrough that can spoil the endings for you if you look at it.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Agreed. That's why she's going to be involved in my next game. ... so I could do their stories justice in the future.
Interesting.
I heard for some time nothing...so that's nice to hear even if a bit meager. Well, that said, could i humbly suggest some promo info about this upcoming "next" game? Should also help to pull some interest in, what mostly translates to supporters. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really enjoyed this game so I was wondering if the dev is going to make a new game or is this it? Anyone know?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Interesting.
I heard for some time nothing...so that's nice to hear even if a bit meager. Well, that said, could i humbly suggest some promo info about this upcoming "next" game? Should also help to pull some interest in, what mostly translates to supporters. ;)
Yeah... As I get closer to being ready to release it, I'm going to promo the shit out of it. However, with my current schedule, I honestly can't say when that will be. The first chapter is still very much a work in progress - I work on it in my free time, however I don't have nearly as much free time these days as I did when I started making MSMR - my life/job changed drastically over the last year or so, and I'm trying to make the best of it while balancing the different pieces of my life with game dev stuff. I do what I can, when I can, and making it is very much a labor of love.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes