MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah... As I get closer to being ready to release it, I'm going to promo the shit out of it. However, with my current schedule, I honestly can't say when that will be. The first chapter is still very much a work in progress - I work on it in my free time, however I don't have nearly as much free time these days as I did when I started making MSMR - my life/job changed drastically over the last year or so, and I'm trying to make the best of it while balancing the different pieces of my life with game dev stuff. I do what I can, when I can, and making it is very much a labor of love.
Looking forward to it whenever it happens. Hope your IRL is good and everyone in it is well.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Lolkekstof

Dec 11, 2018
There is a sex toy store in the walkthrough. But I playing, I just can't get that choice. What do I need to do?

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sadly one of the worst looking MC ever...can't belive it really why such a bad model was kept in the final release

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Mainly because it would have taken months to re render every single screen in the game for no gain.
i mean why dfoing it so ugly in the beginnin g...compared to the others model..that i apprechiate cuz they are real (npo enormous irrealistic boobs)..i mean not asking Adone, but neither a woody allen clone

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Is there only 1 ending about MC and Nikki? Or is there another ending? When I played, Nikki ended with another dude, got married, I guess... Is there an ending where MC stays with Nikki?
Really somebody married that town bicycle like really she was such a dumpster fire you would get crotch rot doing it with her. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didnt expect your sister/roommate do be a whore, kind of disappointing immediately starting the game into that weird cuck shit
Really, because it's in the overview which you should have read before downloading....

:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Sumodeine,
I decided to make a list of the assets of your wonderful game, and in some ways I even succeeded.

But there's one character I can't get, and that's Mrs. Solaine.
So far, my best approximation to her looks like this (she is mix of Victoria7, Karen7 and Eva7):

MrsSolleynMSMR02.jpg

No way to sprinkle a few bread crumbs in my hard path?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Trying to get the Nikki+Molly ending. The guide isn't completely clear on it though. I become Molly's bf and tell D that I don't want Nikki with any guys. After taking Molly's VCard after the trial, I make out with Nikki and get caught by Molly. After that, there are no more choices to make and I end up with Molly while Nikki becomes an overweight cat lady.

Is there another choice somewhere down the line that I missed?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Trying to get the Nikki+Molly ending. The guide isn't completely clear on it though. I become Molly's bf and tell D that I don't want Nikki with any guys. After taking Molly's VCard after the trial, I make out with Nikki and get caught by Molly. After that, there are no more choices to make and I end up with Molly while Nikki becomes an overweight cat lady.

never seen that...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

um... there's a Walkthrough flowchart listed on the OP that kinda shows each possible ending and what choices you need to make to get there... funny enough I don't remember Nikki alone as an overweight cat lady but it has been almost a year since I last played it.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
um... there's a Walkthrough flowchart listed on the OP that kinda shows each possible ending and what choices you need to make to get there... funny enough I don't remember Nikki alone as an overweight cat lady but it has been almost a year since I last played it.
Yeah, used the chart. BF with Molly, Marc not with Nikki and got caught kissing Nikki. My previous post has a screenshot of her with her cats.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, used the chart. BF with Molly, Marc not with Nikki and got caught kissing Nikki. My previous post has a screenshot of her with her cats.
Well that's weird since I also followed the walkthrough chart, got all the endings, especially my personal favorite and canon ending of the MC/Molly/Nikki throuple.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes