Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Trying to get the Nikki+Molly ending. The guide isn't completely clear on it though. I become Molly's bf and tell D that I don't want Nikki with any guys. After taking Molly's VCard after the trial, I make out with Nikki and get caught by Molly. After that, there are no more choices to make and I end up with Molly while Nikki becomes an overweight cat lady.

Is there another choice somewhere down the line that I missed?
Sounds like you're not playing the most up to date version of the game. The final version of the game doesn't have a way to get the Nikki cat lady ending. Make sure you're playing V1.69 (and if you are using an old save, make sure it's from before Ashley's arrest)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sounds like you're not playing the most up to date version of the game. The final version of the game doesn't have a way to get the Nikki cat lady ending. Make sure you're playing V1.69 (and if you are using an old save, make sure it's from before Ashley's arrest)
No way for the crazy cat lady? Aw, come on! That was great comedy, I love the idea.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Dream1walker

Sep 20, 2021
My only constructive critizism of this game would be for the drawing of the roommate/sister. Imho she looks more like 30 than anywhere near 18-20 (as it's supposed to be when starting College).
Also I would like to see some more choices that wasn't black or white, that is either make a bad ending with a girl or have some ONS. If you work on this, this game have big potential to compete with the top ones out there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My only constructive critizism of this game would be for the drawing of the roommate/sister. Imho she looks more like 30 than anywhere near 18-20 (as it's supposed to be when starting College).
Also I would like to see some more choices that wasn't black or white, that is either make a bad ending with a girl or have some ONS. If you work on this, this game have big potential to compete with the top ones out there.
It's completed, work on this finished a long time ago.

Dev has moved on to other games.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there any progress on the game the dev mentioned they were working on at the end of this one?
It's hard to say. They don't post often on Patreon, with their last update there on August 27. Not being a Patron, I have no idea what was posted. I assume they're working on something, but who knows? They're pulling in $258/month there, which is not a huge amount, but should keep the lights on.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Last Patreon Post:

It’s been far too long since I last update to you and I know it. I’m in this weird space where I feel like I owe you guys something, but I also feel like I don’t have enough to share to make it worthwhile. I pop onto the discord every so often to let folks there know I’m still plugging away, but that isn’t enough. To go 5 months without an official Patreon update isn’t a good look – and for that, I apologize. Truthfully, I didn’t realize THAT much time had gone by. I need to do better and giving you updates, even if it is just to let you guys know that I still have a pulse and I’m working on the game.

As you guys know, like so many people, this “new normal” turned my world upside down and I’m honestly still adjusting and making the best of the situation we’re all in. I don’t have the free time in the day that I used to when I was making MSMR. I’m a one-man operation, doing all the writing, programming, and rendering myself, and outside of this game development thing I have a real life and job. Balancing everything can be difficult, especially when my life is crazy. I work on the next game when I find a spare moment here and there, or the times late at night when I can’t sleep, and it is always the best way for me to decompress. If making the game stresses me out, I’m doing something wrong. This is what I do to reduce stress, not add to it. Making the game as always been an enjoyable thing for me, like some people enjoy building something out of Legos or woodworking (which was my hobby before I became a NSFW game dev) or doing puzzles. Being a game dev is that outlet for me. I love the process of creating something out of nothing, and the fact that you guys are here to support me, means more than you’ll ever know. And that’s why I feel shitty when I don’t have a substantial update for you. And why I need to be better about that. At least letting you guys know that I’m working.

So, before anyone asks: No, I don’t have a timeline for the release. As I’ve said, I work on this when I can. Some weeks, I’m able to put in 10-15 hours on it, other weeks, I can only put in 2 hours. I never expected this initial release to take nearly as long as it has, but my real-life schedule has been tough to balance everything. My commitment to you is the same as it’s always been: I will continue making the best story and game I possibly can and as long as my Patreon is active, I am actively working on the next game. I understand that my schedule (or lack thereof) is different than a lot of other devs, and that may not be for everyone and I may lose supporters because of that. I do the best I can and try to be as open as I can with you guys about that. As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support as I’m creating my next thing.

Peace and love,
Sumodeine

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Real life rears its ugly head... and might be winning.

Hopefully he can find more than a few hours a week to work on his game, because that's not going to work. I'm not a Patron, so I can wait for as long as it takes. But those who are may not be so patient.

Whatever happens with the game, I wish him well.

Jan 1, 2018
Well, the second art is actually from the party at the very beginning of the game.
So yes, we have Molly in her washed-up T-shirt, which she doesn't take off until the end of the original game.
But in the first art she's in a completely different look.

Take your personal Molly:
View attachment 1440181 View attachment 1440182 View attachment 1440183 View attachment 1440185 View attachment 1440186 View attachment 1440189 View attachment 1440190
I vote MollySportOutfit (the white one)!

Reactions: AlexStone
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes