Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I liked this game even if I had some issues with it. Obviously the fact that except sister, the main girl was a color variation of one of my favorite girls of acting lesson helped.

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Wow.
Playing through this.
Was not expecting such a sharp solution to one of the problems. Caught me completely off guard!

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me where to insert the "save bevore arrest", in which appropriate folder. Many Thanks.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Let me

Let me know when you've released it, I assume its some kind of mc bangs his mom mod?
Well, not that radical.
The mod so far covers the remake of parts of the game from the prologue to the eighth (all the way up to the scene at D'Brickashaw's first party with him, Skylar and Nikki).
So, sorry, our hero doesn't fall enough in morality to plunge into the abyss of incest - by this time he's just starting to see a sexual object in his sister.
But it will be interesting, I promise.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Well, not that radical.
The mod so far covers the remake of parts of the game from the prologue to the eighth (all the way up to the scene at D'Brickashaw's first party with him, Skylar and Nikki).
So, sorry, our hero doesn't fall enough in morality to plunge into the abyss of incest - by this time he's just starting to see a sexual object in his sister.
But it will be interesting, I promise.
I do hope there is More content with Sis, I felt the story here was a Tad lacking in the relationship between the two

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I do hope there is More content with Sis, I felt the story here was a Tad lacking in the relationship between the two
AbyNikki009.png

Let me put it this way: the alternate adventure line starts right from the prologue.
Although the logic of relationship development, of course, does not go anywhere: if in the original game between Taylor and Nikki the real sexual connection did not occur until chapter 8, do not expect them to be in the same bed too soon.
At most: on beds in the same room, but with different characters.

Cinema046.png

Stay tuned. It is already 1100+ renders done.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Anyone got the fan made walktrough? It seems the one hosted here is no longer available.

whenever i try to download it i get "network error" or some other network related issues. I tried this on 2 pcs and a phone, same thing.

Anyone got a copy somewhere and is willing to share ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone got the fan made walktrough? It seems the one hosted here is no longer available.

whenever i try to download it i get "network error" or some other network related issues. I tried this on 2 pcs and a phone, same thing.

Anyone got a copy somewhere and is willing to share ?
There seem to be an issue with the attachments server at the moment, try again later.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes