seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
What game have you developed? I'd actually really love to try out your game where every decision leads to a different storyline. Sounds complex, but awesome! I'm on mobile now, so forgive me if it's in your signature or something.
Damn. I know this is an old post, but I felt the bitch slap all the way over here. I have made the same kind of comments and have been excoriated for it. (Maybe I learned from you ... totally not a bad thing).

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Damn. I know this is an old post, but I felt the bitch slap all the way over here. I have made the same kind of comments and have been excoriated for it. (Maybe I learned from you ... totally not a bad thing).
;)

I nearly always avoid the response to criticism of "well you do it then" or "I'd like to see you try" because I don't think it's a fair response and just because someone hasn't made a game, doesn't mean they're wrong or can't be critical...

But this fool hit me with "i started my path with developing a game and now i understand what I'm talking about"... When, in reality, he didn't know what he was talking about and at that point he hadn't released a goddamn thing. Now, in looking at his profile, he actually has a game that he released 2 years after that comment. No clue if every decision leads to a completely different storyline, like he requested of my game. Maybe he or one of his 4 patrons can shed some light on that for us?

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
;)

I nearly always avoid the response to criticism of "well you do it then" or "I'd like to see you try" because I don't think it's a fair response and just because someone hasn't made a game, doesn't mean they're wrong or can't be critical...

But this fool hit me with "i started my path with developing a game and now i understand what I'm talking about"... When, in reality, he didn't know what he was talking about and at that point he hadn't released a goddamn thing. Now, in looking at his profile, he actually has a game a he released 2 years after that comment. No clue if every decision leads to a completely different storyline, like he requested of my game. Maybe he or one of his 4 patrons can shed some light on that for us?
v8lib3.png

Doing branching in a game is always very difficult. Because you have to consider all the lines and all the relationships in all the subsequent scenes. And, importantly, each branching pulls in additional artwork, which also needs to be thought through, often in considerable detail.

But I still decided to do it in the mod I want to finish your game, Sumo. :)
It's true that 2000 art already came out of this, almost half of your original game. :( And I'm still on approx. 85% of my plan...

Reactions: code991

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 1722650

Doing branching in a game is always very difficult. Because you have to consider all the lines and all the relationships in all the subsequent scenes. And, importantly, each branching pulls in additional artwork, which also needs to be thought through, often in considerable detail.

It's true that 2000 art already came out of this, almost half of your original game. :( And I'm still on approx. 85% of my plan...
That's an ambitious plan, man. 2,000 renders for a mod is something else. And like I tell everyone that asks, both publicly and privately, as long as no one asks for money for anything having to do with the characters I created or changes the "Thank You" section of the game, you and anyone else are welcome to make any mod you want to. I do hope anything that gets created keeps my characters true to themselves and how I wrote them, but ultimately it's your mod.

I generally see it as a compliment that anyone has the desire to build off of what I created and dedicate countless hours of work for zero compensation. But hey, I hope you end up creating something you can be proud of and happy with!

code991

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1722650

I wont be going into the drama and issues involving this mod (no offense intended to anyone, i just dont know what happened truly and dont really want to know), i just want to play this because it looks and sounds awesome, no matter who works or not on it as long as it gets done.
So, thank you all for making this possible!

I loved the game and by the looks of it the mod will be awesome as well. Im dying to play this, been waiting on it for a quite a bit heheh so the sooner it gets here the better :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wont be going into the drama and issues involving this mod (no offense intended to anyone, i just dont know what happened truly and dont really want to know), i just want to play this because it looks and sounds awesome, no matter who works or not on it as long as it gets done.

I loved the game and by the looks of it the mod will be awesome as well. Im dying to play this, been waiting on it for a quite a bit heheh so the sooner it gets here the better :)
I just don't wanna be slighted.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020

ch3cclub45.png

Unfortunately, real life imposes limitations on our viral creativity.
I am Russian. And I was born in Ukraine. So I'm not now in the best point of my life: it's a moment of great troubles and great hopes, at the same time.
But the mod will come out in any case, don't worry.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1723018

Unfortunately, real life imposes limitations on our viral creativity.
I am Russian. And I was born in Ukraine. So I'm not now in the best point of my life: it's a moment of great troubles and great hopes, at the same time.
But the mod will come out in any case, don't worry.
well, in spite of my anger towards you--I hope you and your family and friends stay safe.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Sancho1969 Hey there, have you got a completed build of the sanchomod for this title? I see you've mentioned there might be something several months ago. I've had this one simmering on the back burner for another play-through and SanchoMod would be a real treat.

Cheers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Hey there, have you got a completed build of the sanchomod for this title? I see you've mentioned there might be something several months ago. I've had this one simmering on the back burner for another play-through and SanchoMod would be a real treat.

Cheers
Good afternoon. It's still on the side-project list, yes. It is not complete as at the time I was updating SanchoMod core to the latest version so that I could complete some of the main-project listings which was growing out of control on me (see those major titles recently released in the link of my sig). Those took a shit-ton of manhours to complete, more than I had originally anticipated tbh. I did stop the majors periodically to keep working on the side-project list and completed a few of them (which have been publically released) in between working on those other major titles. I'm actually back to working on the side-project list now with two titles simultaneously and I will get to this title eventually, I just don't know exactly when unfortunately.

If it's any consolation at all I have not played the latest updates to completion of this VN either as I am also waiting on me to finish the mod so I can play it ;)

Regards.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the ping - reminds me to finish this game. Among the first, if not the first, of the bro+sis games I played.

Didn't even spot it'd been completed!

shark1man

Aug 18, 2021
I started playing the game recently. (today) can anyone tell me if the only time the sister has sex with another is the beginning scene?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes