Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
They are up shits creek anyway.

The person that made the mod left the site months ago, deleted their account and haven't been back since.

"It was not me, it was everyone else"

I'll repeat what we all said back then, you never gave an opinion, you slammed the dev and spread shit here and in other threads.

You were attacked cos you acted like a massive douch everywhere you went and pissed off everyone you spoke to.
you just proved my point. and just a bunch of lies. which ironically-a lot of people say some of those things about you.

Last edited:

FireGuy86

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys i want to ask a quick question is there a skylar ending like getting her as a gf and finishing the game with her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys i want to ask a quick question is there a skylar ending like getting her as a gf and finishing the game with her
No, Skylar has the same ending regardless of choices.

Cory, Chelsea, Nikki and Molly are all involved in endings and baby ending if you are single.

Skylar, Jess, Sarah and Ashley all have the same ending on every route.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I do not try to bash anybody. I just think indelieveable people asking basic question answered minimally 30 times.

Simply read the thread or using the barbarian torture tool upside right called Search... The response come instantly and no more necessity to wait hour to have response.

Now, i propose a funny game. I show you the response. To you to find the question.

Response: in the OP

How is the Walkthrough? The banners? How find the new update? How here the changelog? How is the patch?

Response: check the changelog

This character have finally fuck this character? What is the new scenes in the update? Have NTR?

I stop here. We have possibility of lot of hour of fun. But being serious. This is not a place for play a game. This place is for asking inutiles question do you easy find response by yourself.

I do not believe the lack of autonomy of few people here...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am not gonna talk about the endings, since still replaying the game to see all of Sumo's work. Even if I am pretty sure the Marc endings will still not fit with Nikki in my eyes, since she is not ready for a relation with him even if he is a nice guy, but that is just my opinion.
she was-but not with marc.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, there is a bit of expansion on that front this time around too. If she has a date with Marc you can see a bit of it which I think sets up the relationship quite a bit better. I think the biggest issue with the Marc stuff in the initial release is you only hear about him second hand. Here you get the option on whether or not she goes on the first date with him as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always liked the concept of Marc in that it is very clear early on that Nikki used sex to find love. Look at the situation with Grant from the early releases she thought that sex would lead to a relationship, but the guy just used her. Marc from the little we know of him is the first person outside of Taylor who tries to see her for who she is. It is a fitting end for the journey. I've seen it happen IRL, someone who is banging up a storm in college finally settles down with someone a lot more reserved or even a virgin. Party girls aren't always party girls forever. I think the new scene toes the line of introducing the character enough without bringing in a totally new person to get to know very late in the game. And he only shows up in very specific playthroughs now. And of course it helps that since Nikki is an option now players don't feel blindsided by her ending up with someone else based on a single choice made ages ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i wonder if marc was who people said. that date thing seemed off to me. her story seemed.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i wonder if marc was who people said. that date thing seemed off to me. her story seemed.
Marc is entirely what he seemed. Nikki simply wasn't used to being rejected well, at all. It was someone she liked and felt a bit of a connection to, and in her mind getting someone to like you and be in a relationship required sex, it was her go to response since high school. Marc from what we know was a virgin on the football team, he was religious and wanted to wait until marriage, but he also wasn't judgemental about Nikki's past based on her own words. If they start dating nothing she says even HINTS to anything other than that.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks!!!
This mod together with the latest update v1.69 and new endings makes the game perfect for me. (y)(y)(y)
Just a few images missing where Grant invites them to the party and the newly added music tracks not alternating. Maybe this could be fixed? ...and become the ultimate mod for this final version of the game. ;)
Either way it's still a small sacrifice to pay for not having Grant bang your sister while not having a choice about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Marc is entirely what he seemed. Nikki simply wasn't used to being rejected well, at all. It was someone she liked and felt a bit of a connection to, and in her mind getting someone to like you and be in a relationship required sex, it was her go to response since high school. Marc from what we know was a virgin on the football team, he was religious and wanted to wait until marriage, but he also wasn't judgemental about Nikki's past based on her own words. If they start dating nothing she says even HINTS to anything other than that.
Except her running our of the bathroom crying because he wasn't ready for sex. An overblown reaction-besides, she already knew he was waiting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks!!!
This mod together with the latest update v1.69 and new endings makes the game perfect for me. (y)(y)(y)
Just a few images missing where Grant invites them to the party and the newly added music tracks not alternating. Maybe this could be fixed? ...and become the ultimate mod for this final version of the game. ;)
Either way it's still a small sacrifice to pay for not having Grant bang your sister while not having a choice about it.
You'll have to talk to whoever is handling the mod, Sumo has nothing to do with it and already said he's not changing his game to suit the mod.

Reactions: goobdoob

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Except her running our of the bathroom crying because he wasn't ready for sex. An overblown reaction-besides, she already knew he was waiting.
Or she knew he was a virgin but didn't expect rejection? Maybe she thought he was like Taylor and had been a bit of an introvert with that stuff, and see how well someone reacts when they put themselves really out there, and get rejected.

What is more likely?
1. That Marc, a person known to be a good dude by his friends AND all the later times he is mentioned by Nikki, a virgin and not expecting it when he excused himself to go to the bathroom is followed by Nikki, a person who is KNOWN to be very forward when it comes to sex, is shown to go after guys, is known to have lost her virginity to the basketball team, and who is shown to think that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. But then she suddenly gets cold feet and is assaulted in the bathroom by the virgin. THEN after that, she lies to her Brother/Best Friend about the situation but continues dating the guy, never sleeping with him until they eventually get married?

2. The scene plays out exactly as written. What happened is exactly what Nikki said happened.

We have no reason to believe she lied about it, outside of not seeing what happened in the bathroom. And maybe the reason that people never see EXACTLY what went down is due to Sumodeine trying to get the information across while still trying to appease people for whom even seeing Nikki attempt to get with someone who isn't Taylor might be akin to ENTEEARRRRR! even if she is rejected. And her crying is because she is confused about the situation. Which would again be the point. I know you prefer the game modded without Grant, but in doing that you lose a key bit of development for Nikki. She has the hots for him, sure, she throws herself at him the first night they meet and end up having sex. But we also learn soon after that she thinks that it is going to go somewhere, and she is lying to herself about it afterwards. So yes, that reaction might not be overblown, people get legit shook when they get rejected. She thinks SHE fucked things up.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes