Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Would anyone just happen to have an updated walk through for the new content, possibly the patreon one Sumo made? :D:D:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The latest ones don't take batteries. They're rechargeable via USB.
:O

I did not know about those.

I admit my toy collection may be a bit dated now. Perhaps it's time for some new ones. Anything that isn't reliant on quick drain AA's will do very nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: Micha.el

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Sounds like you need a better...appliance.

The latest ones don't take batteries. They're rechargeable via USB.
To be fair, they are all battery based, even USB (unless they are plugged in at all times). It is just rechargable batteries which are installed and you don't have to change them out with new ones when they die.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well..guess i should mention..Sumo did not have to do this..he could have ended it where he did with completed slapped on..BUT..he really does give a fuck bout youse mooks and decided to put his ass to the grindstone..and give you a lot more choices..and rerender alot of the early stuff as a bonus..and..pop it up for free...FREE..how many dev's will do that for the players?...guess it irks me a bit how inconsiderate of his efforts to try and rectify what y'all though were failings then present it back to you free...Sumo wont come here and battle the Negative Nelly's..he's too nice a guy..he just wants y'all to be happy...so..be happy..also..FREE :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i agree but i did want the ending with my sister and was disappointed when he didn't add it ... so i guess i was on the other boat when it came to that ,, but i think the game turned out even better now with the endings he made .. is why i thanked him for what he done :)

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i don't post very often if at all, but i saw this had an update and had to respond.

while intially i was upset there was no sis ending, it is afterall the DEV'S CHOICE. we have the choice to go along for the ride or not, and correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it known well before the ending ever happened there was not supposed to be a sis ending? if so those that were complaining had no right to and if it was, well we still had no right to as again it was the DEV'S CHOICE and we can choose to support or not.

i'll be honest i've played alot of vn's but only found a few i thought were worth supporting. this being one of them.
this update made me realize that i got more than my $$$ worth as the dev absolutely did NOT have to do this and i hope others let him know that they appreciate it.

now that it's out i'm going back for a complete fresh play through to see the updated images and extra content and see what new choices i can make from ones i did before.

looking forward to more from the dev whether it's a sequel or a whole new story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LOL Avaron cant believe you are still in the battery operated age, everything is plug and play now :p
My twinsy mocks me constantly. I seem to be several years behind everyone else when it comes to, well, everything.

I brag about having a great PC but I only have that cos my girlfriend bought it for me, the one I had before she got me this was Windows XP.

It played Quake.

Laggy Quake but still.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I loved every second of this game. I can't wait for the taboo Android version if there is one of 1.69. I loved the small meta commentary about the clothing store too. It's in every damn game. And I understand why. Assets are hard to create.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Red469

May 18, 2018
I honestly think Sudo should have moved on to his next game... Yes a lot of people were giving slightly bad reviews due to it... but its his first game, he should have took it as a learning opportunity, and made a better second game instead.

Even now with the new endings, people are still complaining if there arent endings with the girl they "wanted"... I was always in Molly's camp anyway, and the only others I would have cared about were Skylar and Sarah (I got that right ? Nikki's beach bar friend ?)... The tomboy gym-sock, Sollain, and Jessica who went black and never came back, were "meh" to me. Obviously Nikkster and the Mom werent going to get endings at all, so people need to get the hell over that.

Anyway I will just keep my original completed version, as to me thats the "pure" version, the one Sudo intended before he caved in to all the negative backlash.
First I would like to ask you this: if you consider the previous version as Pure, Why would you even dl the Final completed version if you were happy with last?
And FYI SUMO not Sudo, did a fantastic job of giving us heaps of choices, so unless you did a skip through with your eyes closed, I honestly fail to see your point.

Unless your not a fan of incest games in which case you dl the wrong vn.

This.

In short, it was a Molly or you get the short end of the stick story. The problem with how the Nikki things turned out came from the writing itself. Every conversation through the progression of the story pointed towards something between Taylor and Nikki, I wasn't in any camp so out of curiosity I decided to go for it, and then it hit me. From the point of rejecting Molly, it went all downhill, starting with the message Sudo sent through Nikkis line to the player, that you essentially fucked up. Then almost all the conversations, especially the ones during Christmas and in the treehouse became one big explanation for why the progression of the story up to that point should be ignored and retracted, with such great bullshiting in the dialogues that it was physically painful to read. After reading his massive post on patreon about it, it became much clearer, but during the playthrough it irked my, and as I saw many others mind to no end. If he wanted a sole Molly focus so bad, he should've had a much better grip on his writing, but instead, he let the story flow as it was, then tried to bullshit his way out of it.

In this version, there are several places that it points towards to him still being salty about the community reaction, especially at that movie they watch during Christmas, within both the Molly and non-Molly routes. I got the same feeling from how the "loner" ending turned out as well.
Really? Is this the only thing you can focus? rather then all new Great content thats been added and Vn thats both refined and well done?

Please, if your that great of a writer, become a dev, write a vn and we will come have a chat about your work, OBJECTIVELY.
Lets see you come remotely close to whats here now.

I think I missed half the ending with all the errors. I had the Nikki mod and incest patch does that cause problems for the game?
The Final version of the vn will be incompatible with all other mods, do a fresh install and incest patch, Thats it.

Played a few routes of the new update. I'm fairly content now so GJ Sumodeine!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to agree, I think I would want to know regardless if I am dating someone or otherwise. Being a dad is a life changing moment, or at least it should be.
I am glad this made it in to the final cut.

Any nikki and molly three way ending save? I played several times and this the only ending i am missing
yes of course there is

is there a nikki only ending yet?
yes

Would anyone just happen to have an updated walk through for the new content, possibly the patreon one Sumo made? :D:D:D
I think there will be one in OP soon if not already.

My twinsy mocks me constantly. I seem to be several years behind everyone else when it comes to, well, everything.

I brag about having a great PC but I only have that cos my girlfriend bought it for me, the one I had before she got me this was Windows XP.

It played Quake.

Laggy Quake but still.
Dont feel bad about that :D I usually use the last supported windows myself, I am wondering you got win 7 now?
All in all, Which of the new content was your fav?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sumodeine Hi
For what its worth, Thank you for putting this content and this VN together for our enjoyment.
I know its been looong road to this finish line, and I have had the pleasure to be there and see this VN as it was written.

The new Endings are Superb and well thought out and Enjoyable.
Your rework of alot of the VN is appreciated, I know it was time consuming.

This is the send off that will see to it that it has gotten the send off that it deserved.
So take a break, pop a beer or pour yourself a JD and know you did Great.

I look forward to your future work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dont feel bad about that :D I usually use the last supported windows myself, I am wondering you got win 7 now?
All in all, Which of the new content was your fav?
I'm on win 10 now. I'm a gamer and win 7 has been made obsolete, devs don't make games for it anymore.

Fave content was always Cory, all I was missing was an ending for her but this added a ton of new content with her and Chelsea, it was worth it I think.

I even went back through and added Nikki in, felt bad for leaving her out.

Will probs give Molly's route a look see tomorrow but for now i'm more than happy with Cory's stuff.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm on win 10 now. I'm a gamer and win 7 has been made obsolete, devs don't make games for it anymore.

Fave content was always Cory, all I was missing was an ending for her but this added a ton of new content with her and Chelsea, it was worth it I think.

Will probs give Molly's route a look see tomorrow but for now i'm more than happy with Cory's stuff.
/me Clings to his Win 7 for dear life. I hate feeling forced to convert to win 10, but it's coming soon as I too a gamer and so far have passed up two games I wanted because they were win 10 exclusive. It's been a good run though win 7.

Red469

May 18, 2018

I honestly canna decide between the Molly Thruple and the Cory Quad Or the Single Know about baby girl with sollain ending...
if someone put a gun to my head I would have to ask for 10 min to try to decide and maybe I would get shot :D

I still got my win 7 pc tho its time to upgrade so I totally understand, but now I am trying to find someone to buy new hardware from with win 7... I just aint much on 10s new dial home features is all and the forced patches.

/me Clings to his Win 7 for dear life. I hate feeling forced to convert to win 10, but it's coming soon as I too a gamer and so far have passed up two games I wanted because they were win 10 exclusive. It's been a good run though win 7.
Acewinz, I feel you, I really do.
Theres just something about having a more secure pc to Enjoy My sista my lover that I think is better played on win 7 IMHO :D

And since I know ur part of the dev crew... come on lets see if you can single out your No. 1 fav ending...
Cuz for me, its damn near impossible to try to decide on a single no. 1

My original thinking was I wanted Tales and sista, and before this update come up i woulda said No doubt no. 1
But now with soo many damn fine endings FFS 2,4,9 is what I am torn between.

Thoughts?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
To be fair, they are all battery based, even USB (unless they are plugged in at all times). It is just rechargable batteries which are installed and you don't have to change them out with new ones when they die.
Reread what I wrote - the new ones "don't take batteries". Not "don't use batteries". As in you don't put batteries in them, but charge them via USB.

Avaron1974 check out . You can probably find it on the British Amazon. Waterproof! :p

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nawww..she's misspelled Ashley Simpson..failed who cares anymore turns to yandere veganism and murders for boinks

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes