FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
In hindsight all the screeching that went on back and forth in this thread about Nikki is utterly hilarious now.

Reactions: Amnios

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So all the talk about the game and what all changed, for a new comer: how is the game now/what routes are there? I recall seeing this before and seeing that the sister was more like your wingman than an available option, but that was before the game was done and apparently the new patch added a bunch of stuff.

Game worth it for a new player/what endings should I expect?

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So all the talk about the game and what all changed, for a new comer: how is the game now/what routes are there? I recall seeing this before and seeing that the sister was more like your wingman than an available option, but that was before the game was done and apparently the new patch added a bunch of stuff.

I have not played with the update but the game was worth playing before the update despite it being somewhat strange. I always felt it was worth playing so go ahead I say.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

seems like the main issue was fixed-a pleasant surprise.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Any nikki and molly three way ending save? I played several times and this the only ending i am missing
Do you have an old save for the Molly only ending, preferably before you had the opportunity to sleep with Ashley a final time? In that case, turn down Ashley, turn down the volleyball threesome, sabotage Nikki's relationship in the restaurant, turn down the devil's threesome, go home with Nikki and Molly.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I like to support developers who listen to the comments of players. I avoided the game initially because of Nikki's early hook up at the party. With the mod that removed that element and the alternative Nikki/Molly ending, I felt I should kick in something. If you asked for the alternative ending and got it, I hope you donate something as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is this .... no file in the birthday cake ending getting everyone's fave clinically insane veg muncher out from behind bars.

Look, gonna be honest, I was pissed. I spent so very long defending Sumo and his original decisions and he backed down to the whine and it fucked me off.

You can bitch at me for it but go back and see just how many damn months I put into arguing with those having a go at him.

I felt that going back on everything he'd said in turn made me out to be a liar for backing him up and while my tits may not be very big, that got right on them.

Then I remembered Cory was one of the originals in Ava's Harem. Then I remembered I wanted a Cory ending.

So I played Cory's endings.....

And I wasn't mad anymore.

I got Cory orgy.

Lot's of rug munching.

My batteries died and I have no more so I was angry again.

And thus the cycle of the short ginger dyke with her Napolean complex continues.

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The only mention of death threats in this thread is from you. I mentioned he got a lot of hate, which he did, people still seem to be sore about the original endings, and hey no way to make another first impression, so I get it. But the discussion isn't on how things are better or worse, it's still talking about the stuff that isn't even in the game anymore.

Maybe it's me but I am surprised that there is more discussion about endings that are no longer part of the game than the actual endings that have been added, how the rushing to the finale is no longer a problem, how there are choices with the MC about more than just Nikki, about how the entire early part of the game was redone with better graphics, none of that.

And the whole "had to" argument doesn't make sense, or that he just dropped this to shut people up. This is a MASSIVE update, bigger than any other he has done, he could have easily done a quick Nikki ending in a couple of weeks, but he did more than that, a lot more. Would it have been better if this was what was released initially? Sure. But that's not saying a thing about the new content.
Is impossible for me to more agree to you.

I'm from cooperative world. I work, founded, help a lot of non profit organisation. Long time i'm implicated on politic at diverse level. I know what is really going in backstage. I'm an old exhaust social justice warrior. I'm Linux user over 15 years now. Linux is another cooperative product without any owner.

You know how come my position in my intervention here now.

I am in any side. I have a neutral position.

When a developper come to me and complain because he is in pirate site here and refuse to admit we are a sharing community (Officially a gaming community but i think we are more). I have any problem to ask i'm wath he is doing here giving support for her game in a piracy site steal him? The site never ask for money and have any practice about make money with our presence. Sure have publicity but i never see it because i use an ad-blocker an F95zone don't care if i use it.

I have never see Pop-Up and other speciality of real pirate site. Because this site are not here for making money with other people work.

He pirate site do not help people to learn programing, DAZ-3D, etc... We fund a lot of type of support and help we never found in a real pirate site. This is why i call this place community.

When a developer come and contest it. I have any problem to respond to him making a adult game is the worst way to make money. And if he want really i paid to him 5$ at each release is ok at the condition he paid me the salary of beta tester i made for him for free. This is a link with the average salary of beta tester. I take the first Google give me:

If he want call me pirate and stealer. Ok i have stuff to respond for a really long time.

I have any problem to take a software here and do not paid money for it. I'm on Linux and Linux work like this. I take the data i need for free but i pay it with my participation to the Linux community.

I do same here. I have a clear conscience.

In the other side. If i appreciate really a game. I do my best to give a little help and for few games give money to show my gratitude. I buy nothing. I show my gratitude exactly like i give tips at restaurant.

And here the most important word as gratitude. I never make money with it. Only the developer and people working on it have exclusively the right to make money with it.

I take freely and i give freely too. I have any debs with the developer and he have any debs to me too.

For the pleasure i have with this. I have a moral obligation of gratitude. I have any right to act like a spoiling child. Only the right to say tank you.

If i paid nothing, i do nothing in exchange and have any obligation. I think i have no right to critic too. I don't talk about constructive critic here. But negative critic without any amelioration objective.

Is possible i not agree and i have the right to disagree too. And i have the right to show my disagreement. But respectfully.

But if i am not happy and don't like how this game gone?

Have more than one fish in the ocean. Next call!

Do you remember i am a Linux user? But i have practically 100 games on Linux on my drive. I have no shortage of choice.

If i am not happy how a game i play gone. I simply put it on the trash and go to the next. Any reason to complain.

This is why when a guy come and complain about a game have paid nothing, do nothing in exchange and have any obligation to her. I tend to get angry.

How he take is right to come whining here?

When i come on a tread and see a guy asking for NTR adding just for NTR. The story have any rapport to this but he ask for this anyway. And i don't talk about the another guy asking for rape.

I already have the sad idea to come on a tread to ask child rape just to see the reaction.

I have any problem with other fantasy. I'm a freedom lover and all people as free. But my freedom stop how the other freedom begin.

What about the artistic and creative freedom of the developer? Does he have an obligation to follow your requests? You paid him how much for this?

When i see all this people come on the trade of a game asking for her personal fetish without care of the developer objectives and the logic of the story. Like if he here at the McDo to order a Big Nac. Do you have any idea how i feel with all this lack of respect?

Is the same lack of respect i see today here he make me angry here.

I do not want you to agree with me wherever you agree with my ideas. Is my personal vision. I ask only you take time to read it and make reflexion on it. Just that.

The selfishing, lack of respect, attitude of a spoiled child, immaturity i see here today as grow on me this fear. Fear of seeing developers having over the head of the generalized ingratitude that it receives. And put all of this data on the trash with a big fuck you.

Nobody will gain anything with this. Is time to think about more mutual respect here... Think it!

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes