1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
imageonline-co-resizedimage.png

Overview:
Welcome to the city of Sindusky! You play as a young lad that has to decide whether he'll be a well mannered young man or a sexual deviant that gives off creepy stalker vibes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-30
Release Date: 2020-12-14
Developer: Sinaxxr - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01i
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -
Android
: - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

preview1.png preview2.png preview3.png preview4.png preview5.png preview6.png preview7.PNG preview8.PNG

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
pc isnt running at all as soon as i hit start it has a file not found ....
Can you provide an image of what you are seeing? Are you talking about running the executable?

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Well thanks for the honesty. Anything specific?
I spent 83% of my time playing just scrolling. The 8 pages of scrolling to see all of the available locations. Scrolling to see the text below the images. The scrolling speed being 1 line per roll instead of using the OS settings or 3 line default. Needs some GUI scaling, side menus would help, a navigation pane separate from the content screen.

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I spent 83% of my time playing just scrolling. The 8 pages of scrolling to see all of the available locations. Scrolling to see the text below the images. The scrolling speed being 1 line per roll instead of using the OS settings or 3 line default. Needs some GUI scaling, side menus would help, a navigation pane separate from the content screen. When you maximize it hides the bottom under the task bar...
Now that is some constructive feedback. Thank you. As for the scrolling, I think you'll find clicking and dragging to be a preferable way to scroll. It's what I use. I haven't been able to fix the mouse wheel scrolling in unity yet but It's something I want to improve.

Reactions: wep

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
"decide whether he'll be a well mannered young man or a sexual deviant that gives off creepy stalker vibes "

Well given where we are, I'd say that choice is fairly obvious...

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
"decide whether he'll be a well mannered young man or a sexual deviant that gives off creepy stalker vibes "

Well given where we are, I'd say that choice is fairly obvious...
Far be it from me to judge someone on their vanilla sex kink.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

rstephens120

Feb 27, 2020
Definitely needs improvement but it has potential for sure. As someone else said, the scrolling is an issue and I'm just not sure what to do yet. Will definitely fiddle around with it more. Thanks for making this!

Reactions: Sinaxxr

passiveme

Apr 29, 2018
Now that is some constructive feedback. Thank you. As for the scrolling, I think you'll find clicking and dragging to be a preferable way to scroll. It's what I use. I haven't been able to fix the mouse wheel scrolling in unity yet but It's something I want to improve.
I would just make the pictures and buttons smaller. That way you can fit more locations on screen and you'd have to scroll less.
My biggest issue so far is that the game timer seems to be on an actual timer and there's no way to pass time without waiting.
You're just waiting for things to happen. There's nothing to do when visiting locations. There's no economy so there's nothing to do in-between waiting for girls to message you or show up to certain places. You just wait.
Everything is very bare-bones. Which is understandable for an initial release. Hoping to see more soon.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So, most locations just bring up a blank grey picture, is this just a feature of it being an early build, or am I bugged in some way?

(oh and the locations I get grey screens on are: aunt bathroom, aunt kitchen, aunt living room, dumpster, gym front desk, University front office, Uni building A, uni building b, uni building c, nature park picnic area, nature park trail, mall movie theater, mall clothing store, mall sporting goods store, tanning front desk)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes