EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.jpg

Overview::
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you play as Sophia, a happily married middle-aged woman and fertile mother of a spoiled son in his late teenage and daughter. Due to her husband’s promotion she just moved with her family to San Polo.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-01
Release Date: 2020-11-01
Developer: Mating Staunch
Censored: No
New Game in Development - https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-in-pre-development-state.71556/
Version: 0.001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

d4.jpg brosis2.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited:

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Is this game a parody to A Wife and Mother?

Cause this is the description of AWAM:
"My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take on the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman. Her husband just accepted a new job, so they have just moved from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea."

Very similar.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I'm trying to work out what the title means. Is it an intentional portmantau of "depravity" and "deprivation"? And if so, what does that mean? What are you being deprived of?
Is this game a parody to A Wife and Mother?

Cause this is the description of AWAM:
"My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take on the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman. Her husband just accepted a new job, so they have just moved from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea."

Very similar.
Parody? Hmm, more likely just a shameless rip-off, if we're being honest. Possibly even outright plagiarism. Anyone played both able to compare?

Reactions: Tinuss
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes