Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm figured id give it a try and so far it seems like you can avoid guys. downside it seems like son and daughter seem to have a something going on already. my only interest in this game would be to have a mom-daughter route but hopefully we can end son's pursuit of daughter soon.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It looks OK as the start. Short, but interesting enough story.
About the renders: some looks good, but others grainy unfinished...
Planned genre tags include pregnancy and NTR and the story completed so count me in! :cool:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Dev ....When we get next update its been too long
Thanks for asking, at least someone's waiting and yes about the update, I am working on the horror sequence plus I just completed remastering the whole v001 and fixed all the mistakes I did last time( MWMad nickzeik). I cannot right now tell you the exact date but I have completed it approx. 60%. Also sharing the new game poster for v002 -

1.png

Thanks again for asking

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for asking, at least someone's waiting and yes about the update, I am working on the horror sequence plus I just completed remastering the whole v001 and fixed all the mistakes I did last time( MWMad nickzeik). I cannot right now tell you the exact date but I have completed it approx. 60%. Also sharing the new game poster for v002 -

View attachment 1037869

Thanks again for asking
At least can you give us some idea please Dev....

Reactions: SlayerA259

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018

View attachment 1037869

Thanks again for asking
I will update my review when you drop the next version.

Paranoiaque

Jan 5, 2020

View attachment 1037869

Thanks again for asking
Be sure, he is not the only one who waiting for update. I was eager to ask you from the moment you posted that poster in your Patreon, what with the eyebrows of this girl in the right side? Is it new Sophia?

Dec 13, 2019
if you're willing to share some knowledge... you use daz studio right? what models did you use to rebuild the characters? or did you designed those all by scratch?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Bro, I can't figure out what you are asking for precisely - Do you want a sneak peek at the renders or something like the first look or you are asking for a beta release. Please be precise. Thanks for replying
I want to know about release date idea is it this month or upcoming...kiddo

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
I want to know about release date idea is it this month or upcoming...kiddo
Most Probably not this month as I have to polish it a lot. Tentative Date - April 2021. But, if it doesn't come in April, then it will come in July. It is taking so much time because I am working on future updates simultaneously so I can bring them pretty faster than v002.

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Most Probably not this month as I have to polish it a lot. Tentative Date - April 2021, if it doesn't come in April then it will come in July. The reason it is taking so time is that I am working on future updates too simultaneously so that I can bring them pretty faster than v002. There are 4-6 updates lining up this year after v002.
NOooooooooooo! Why Dev why you can't do this to me ...do you...just kidding..haha

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes