SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Hello, can't see release calendar on your patreon page? any news about update v002?
I have currently unpublished my patreon page as it is under redevelopment.

About v002 -
It is in final stage of development. You can expect it in the last week of July. I will post the release date as soon as the patreon page is back.

Reactions: Paranoiaque

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have currently unpublished my patreon page as it is under redevelopment.

About v002 -
It is in final stage of development. You can expect it in the last week of July. I will post the release date as soon as the patreon page is back.
Are we still on for a new release in a few days or so?

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Post Processing is complete but currently, the final step - TRANSLATION is going on.

Post Processed Preview -

1.png

I am trying my best but as soon as the translation is over, I will bring it ASAP.
I want this release to be available to a larger base audience. So I will release this update in -

1. English
  2. Swedish
  3. German
  4. French
  5. Spanish
  6. Italian
  7. Japanese
  8. Chinese
  9. Russian
  10. Polish
  11. Portuguese (Brazil)
  12. Dutch

Everybody, please tell me if I need to polish this image more or is it just fine.

Thanks for replying

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Post Processing is complete but currently, the final step - TRANSLATION is going on.

Post Processed Preview -

View attachment 1319621

I am trying my best but as soon as the translation is over, I will bring it ASAP.
I want this release to be available to a larger base audience. So I will release this update in -

1. English
  2. German
  3. French
  4. Spanish
  5. Italian
  6. Japanese
  7. Chinese
  8. Russian
  9. Portuguese (Brazil)

Everybody, please tell me if I need to polish this image more or is it just fine.

Thanks for replying
Nice render, now Sophia needs to walk around in the rain to get her top all wet and see through:)

Reactions: SlayerA259

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When are you hoping to have the update ready? And how's work on the new page going?

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
When are you hoping to have the update ready? And how's work on the new page going?
Pretty soon I presume. I completed the Japanese translation and currently am halfway there with Chinese. Also, I am working on making my discord server. Almost Everything on the Patreon page is complete except adding the discord benefits to the tiers. So as soon as I finish working on my Discord Server, the Patreon page will be back and the first post will be about the release date of v002.

And there is a surprise waiting on the patreon page's goal tab(precisely goal #3) which will justify why this version of the game took so long and what have I been doing all this time.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's great that you've got the page up and running, but I'm a little disappointed that you've made the game a multi protag one because I mainly prefer just female protagonist games

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
how is it weird i just want my choices to matter like i'm married and i get to choose if i can only sleep with my husband and only my husband. like every other female protagonist game out there that you end up hopping on every dick they see gets tiring after a while.
True Story

inzz

Oct 20, 2016
hes just working realy hard on this update for 2years , some popular games take 6+ months but hes just next level

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes