3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
anyone know how to get the last few polaroids?

also, attached is my save with most polaroids done and all but the last step of the true end accomplished (its still in development)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
anyone know how to get the last few polaroids?

also, attached is my save with most polaroids done and all but the last step of the true end accomplished (its still in development)
Here you go although they are divided into 4 parts

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
What an abysmal settings menu. Not even a volume slider, and seemingly no way to replace the awful font. Very bad first impression, hope the game is better.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Based upon your questions, assertions, assumptions, and requests - I find this very hard to believe. Even with English not being your native language, you don't communicate at a level nor use a perspective of someone with any meaningful creative experience in either venture. Like everyone else has stated - if you want it, you're going to have to do it yourself.
Neither of any of these worked for me. I don't quite understand why.
what am i looking at here? this doesn't look like a usual save
sigh i should have known because the save file I have is too big and I am not good at splitting it into different parts so here is the complete one in google drive

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
sigh i should have known because the save file I have is too big and I am not good at splitting it into different parts so here is the complete one in google drive

Google Drive
its not the format i was expecting, i thought it would be a .sav file
still though, the file you posted seems to have less unlocked than my own game, and doesn't have a save file in it to load from, so im just not sure what to do with it

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
69 Days After v0.20 Patreon + Cheats

Thanks to an awesome long standing Patreon donor which wants to stay anonymous I'm sharing with you the actual Patreon build with Cheats!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the links are down send me a PM.

Last edited:

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
69 Days After v0.20 Patreon + Cheats

Thanks to an awesome long standing Patreon donor which wants to stay anonymous I'm sharing with you the actual Patreon build with Cheats!

If the links are down send me a PM.
MY HERO REALLY THANKS BRO

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
When ever i try to install the game on my android, it keeps saying that app not installed even though i have enough space to install it and having no problem installing other game that has similar storage space to install. Can i do something about it?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
When ever i try to install the game on my android, it keeps saying that app not installed even though i have enough space to install it and having no problem installing other game that has similar storage space to install. Can i do something about it?
Use a third party installer like SAI which is FOSS. It might show more information on what exactly failed. Also if you haven't already try to uninstall older versions of the game.

Last edited:

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Use a third party installer like SAI which is FOSS. It might show more information on what exactly failed. Also if you haven't already try to uninstall older versions of the game.
I followed your advice and installed SAI and this is what i got (INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113) i don't understand what's causing the error so if you or anyone got any idea about it or know how to deal with it let me know

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I followed your advice and installed SAI and this is what i got (INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113) i don't understand what's causing the error so if you or anyone got any idea about it or know how to deal with it let me know
Is your device using arm64-v8a? If you are unsure get an app called Inware on the app store to see what ABI's are supported in the cpu tab. It seems to be the APK's target. Generally speaking this error indicates that the device does not support the application you are trying to install. If you were able to install prior versions fine then either the developer messed something up with this build or he ditched compatibility.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is your device using arm64-v8a? If you are unsure get an app called Inware on the app store to see what ABI's are supported in the cpu tab. It seems to be the APK's target. Generally speaking this error indicates that the device does not support the application you are trying to install. If you were able to install prior versions fine then either the developer messed something up with this build or he ditched compatibility.
I downloaded the app and that's what my device is using (Supported ABIS: armeabi-v7a, armeabi). is there a way to go around it or do i have to get a new device in order to play this game?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I downloaded the app and that's what my device is using (Supported ABIS: armeabi-v7a, armeabi). is there a way to go around it or do i have to get a new device in order to play this game?
Well as far as my knowledge goes you are out of luck here. Unless the next build has more compatible builds you won't be able to play it.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Well as far as my knowledge goes you are out of luck here. Unless the next build has more compatible builds you won't be able to play it.
Shit, guess I'll either wait until the dev make it possible or save up money to buy a new and better phone

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Shit, guess I'll either wait until the dev make it possible or save up money to buy a new and better phone
Yea, I'm sorry. If something should change i will let you know but i think you are properly out of luck on this one.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Yea, I'm sorry. If something should change i will let you know but i think you are properly out of luck on this one.
Appreciate the help, and thanks for introducing the SAI App. It may help me with other problem like apk not installing if the storage capacity goes 1GB or below it since my phone only has 16GB with system thing take up to 70% of my storage

Reactions: paw_beans

evieSF

Jan 8, 2022
working on recompiling the app for an sdk version compatible with android 14 atm. I'll give an update on the recompile when i have progress, but I'll need help with hosting it, i might send it to paw_beans once i get it working. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: paw_beans
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes