3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Guys, how do I have the Snow character? The one that sat in the table in the far right.
You should go to high school to rescue snow according to the excerpt from the walkthrough

High School [A1]
1. Send a character to the High School, no item needed. This step requires a Sneak check. As of now there is no way to increase your chance of succeeding a Sneak check, just keep trying until you pass [Failure=Raped]
2. Send a character with the Green Book
3. Send a character to the High School, no item needed. This step requires a Sneak check [Failure=Raped]
4. Send a character with the Blue Syringe
5. Send a character with the Dildo [Unlocks Snow]

Reactions: Csgamer48

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I played this maybe a year ago, can anyone tell me what's the appeal about it? seems theres just a few functions that are rng and then you come back theres sometimes a sex photo and that's it?

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I also do not understand how I am to activate cheats. The changelog would imply that there's a menu for it, but... where? Where is it? How do I get to it? Why has this question been ignored every time someone's asked? Honestly that seems really odd that it's just fully ignored as if the answer is obvious.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
How does one activate cheats?
I understand from previous posts that Patreon builds allow cheats, but I don't see any cheat menu or anything. How do you activate cheats? =/
I also do not understand how I am to activate cheats. The changelog would imply that there's a menu for it, but... where? Where is it? How do I get to it? Why has this question been ignored every time someone's asked? Honestly that seems really odd that it's just fully ignored as if the answer is obvious.
From what i have seen nobody currently knows how to activate the cheats. I did do some digging into the code area of the game and one way seems to be via save game editing. It seems to save the enabled/used cheats into it. Other than that it not sure if there is any other good way currently.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes