VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PATREON BANNER.png

Overview:
Casting aside love, bereaved by his father's tragic end, he found himself adrift in a world where greed reigns supreme. But then, a startling awakening; he lay cradled in his mother's embrace, in a place untouched by any man before him. The future remains an enigma, its secrets shrouded, or do they?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: DeVilBro
Censored: No
Version: Ep1 Act 3
Language: English
Other Games: Crimson Roses - Crimson Roses 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You need to delete the old persistent file out of the save folder. Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Fix: - -

*This patch/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

97.png 85.png 54.png 15.png 11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't really hate games like this but...when they are super early/look like the type of game thats going to go on for a really long time, I'll just have to wait and see how fast it updates/let it get several updates before trying it. These stories tend to be slow paced and get frustrating that as soon as the story picks up, you're out of content for a month or two.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmmm you might want to adress patreon issues before they find it. (assuming you the player don't set the relationships... cause well incest is a patreon no no... although a "third party" incest patch is another solution).

Reactions: MasonMotorhead

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
hmmmm you might want to adress patreon issues before they find it. (assuming you the player don't set the relationships... cause well incest is a patreon no no... although a "third party" incest patch is another solution).
Thanks for the tip. Although it's better to make a patch but then the without patch story becomes a bit dull on the emotional side as the main plot of the story focuses on a mother and son relations but I think I'll try finding a relatively strong alternative and divide it by incest patch soon.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
u can make a patch where the dialogue change instead of just change mother and son name, andyway the only issue i have is his mother's nose :p so loong, also as long ayou dont get too big in patreon I think u can somehow avoid the patreon's wrath

Reactions: bcool

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
u can make a patch where the dialogue change instead of just change mother and son name, andyway the only issue i have is his mother's nose :p so loong, also as long ayou dont get too big in patreon I think u can somehow avoid the patreon's wrath
To be frank I'm not too happy with the mother model myself. I wanted a bit of match between mom and son face types. But to try that I made a model first which looked like a man with female body parts which was hilarious. I laughed at my work for about 10 minutes straight :ROFLMAO: then I modified that and after a long long time the present model was produced. The reason why I still used it is because among all the other models I made this one was the best suited for the role. But I may try a rework only for the cg's that includes mom if I can make a better version of this model.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes