VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
Text, especially at the beginning is way too small and makes it hard to read. The color may have an impact as well. I just know I skipped so much to get to something legible, I didn't see a point in continuing.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
almost got hyped with the none repeatable characters...
till i've seen the red hair/shirt picture... :(

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
¡Holy shit, now that’s a synopsis! (y)
Short and concise, it sets the stage and makes you think of what could happen in the story.
Just because of that many people will try the game. :giggle:

fertywerps

Jul 7, 2017
Despite above comments, I think your models are good (effective) and consistent art is more important than an imaginary objective quality. Changing is just a distraction as is focusing on an alternative narrative that would fit a patch. I'd suggest doing the minimum to skirt censorship instead so that you don't lose your initial vision.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't help but to feel ironic when you lecture your own "avatar" that represents you, for writing bad plots, and then you make the same mistake with in the game, with the whole "become president, sure mom i will" plotline, that has barely any buildup or sense at that point to it. (Dude was living there for a day when already pledged to protect everyone in the Union)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Great start so far. I love the Mom's look and you did a great job of making her sympathetic even after abandoning her baby. MC had a decent life with his Old Man, and now he gets to move on to the next stage with his Mom.

Lots of potential for LIs, and it seems like MC is going to be the man that swoops in and helps all of the women solve their problems (typical male power fantasy stuff). Looking forward to seeing how actual sex scenes are handled.

Reactions: RogMR

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Protagonist [Intro] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 607 MB
Original Size Mac: 590 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 59 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 42 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Woh, I totally missed this interesting gem incest and pregnancy in the future. My favorite tags. Definitely adding to my watchlist.

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the tip. Although it's better to make a patch but then the without patch story becomes a bit dull on the emotional side as the main plot of the story focuses on a mother and son relations but I think I'll try finding a relatively strong alternative and divide it by incest patch soon.
How about stepmom instead?

• Sad
Reactions: hakulaku97

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Holy baby hands batman.

These characters look like they'd struggle to hold anything bigger than a grape.

Musterblast

May 16, 2020
u can make a patch where the dialogue change instead of just change mother and son name, andyway the only issue i have is his mother's nose :p so loong, also as long ayou dont get too big in patreon I think u can somehow avoid the patreon's wrath
I agree with you

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
To be frank I'm not too happy with the mother model myself. I wanted a bit of match between mom and son face types. But to try that I made a model first which looked like a man with female body parts which was hilarious. I laughed at my work for about 10 minutes straight :ROFLMAO: then I modified that and after a long long time the present model was produced. The reason why I still used it is because among all the other models I made this one was the best suited for the role. But I may try a rework only for the cg's that includes mom if I can make a better version of this model.

this is a nice way to do it. I hate it when games have mom and mc look entirely different despite them being related.

looking forward to this game. premise is really interesting.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I know that feeling :LOL:. But no worries, he's a minor character.
I already love your game, MC is a nice guy, and I really liked Mom, in character and in the way she looks, please don't change her appearance unless you are REALLY sure that her new model will be better. The only problem is that it would be veeeery good if you added a "little" emotions to the characters ' faces, they are lacking in this game

Last edited:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I already love your game, MC is a nice guy, and I really liked Mom, in character and in the way she looks, please don't change her appearance unless you are REALLY sure that her new model will be better. The only problem is that it would be veeeery good if you added a "little" emotions to the characters ' faces, they are lacking in this game
Thanks a lot.
But about the emotion part, storywise I can try to add emotions a lot but when it comes to face expressions I'm afraid I can't do much. I only have at most 10 types of different face emotions where 3 or 4 of those are pretty much the same. Honey select 2 software doesn't offer custom face expressions to I can only add what's given to me. But on the other parts I'll try making it as much enjoyable as possible.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ron? Ron Weasley is that you? Wearing your classic Maroon? (I know it's Red, close enough!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes