VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far not alot of content

Its a plus that its a harem game tho

Models are average

I do hope we can stop the foster father his plans tho and also hope we can turn down that woman who was with the foster father

Will keep a eye one this

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it looks intersting so far. but yeah it's also Kinetic at the moment no choices whatsoever. it would've been nice if we could decide if we want to hook up with the girl at the club or not. but like i said no choices at all. im hoping she can be saved before she ends up as a prostitute but eh who knows.

so far im not sure what to feel with the girl talking to the foster father. an antagonist for sure but i also agree hoping we can avoid her. or in general get to choose who we hook up with.

in general not bad but yea adding choices would be nice.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not writing this to sound critical, but dev, you should go back through and fix some grammatical errors. game looks great though

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Protagonist [v0.2] [DeVilBr0] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.2 · · · (93.0 MiB :: 707.9 MiB)
Mac v0.2 · · · (58.8 MiB :: 673.5 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While this shows real potential and I get that the dev is in a tough spot, there is just too many grammar issues and just outright incorrect statements. If the dev promises to get a proofreader(once he can afford it or get a volunteer) then I might add the game to my supported list. Here is one of those issues...

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

...rubies are red. That pendant looks more like an aquamarine(type of beryl) stone.

Last edited:

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
following for the story. most of the times i just skip "bla bla bla" and fap. but this one the story is interesting.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
This is totally different from the demo... i was expecting it to be similar in some way. wasnt expecting this though.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
adopted is incest? dunno if it is then, cuz i've been saw lot game here with adopted is not incest,
:WaitWhat:
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
So I see that pregnancy is under "planned." Does anyone yet get pregnant in this game? If so, what is the extent of the pregnancy content?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No femdom is not the focus of the story, Though one or two character may lead to femdom intereactions but will be optional.
thanks for the reply :)
good to know, everyone loves optional choices :D

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
So I see that pregnancy is under "planned." Does anyone yet get pregnant in this game? If so, what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Pregnancy is planned pretty far as it will be introduced as an ending situation. So pregnancy is pretty much the end, no post pregnancy content is planned.

• Sad
Reactions: elandoor and lougi

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Protagonist [v0.25] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 127 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 93 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes