VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yeaaah, I think i am giving up on this one too. No incest patch and only endgame pregnancy. I really enjoyed the demo. Heh oh well. Goodluck with the game.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
No patch needed for incest, it has incest already... or may be I should say will have...
Will have, like actual blood related incest? Care to elaborate? Cause i am seriously on the edge of not being interested. I have been burned before. The whole foster thing from the letter made stop playing cause of the previous version's expectations were so high.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Will have, like actual blood related incest? Care to elaborate? Cause i am seriously on the edge of not being interested. I have been burned before. The whole foster thing from the letter made stop playing cause of the previous version's expectations were so high.
can't reveal much just keep an eye on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, she will reveal somethings soon.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Sylabes in the OP are wrong, it should be pro-ta-go-nist not pro-ta-gon-ist.

Edit: I was wondering why I've never noticed this game since it looks good, but now that I see that there were only 3 updates over two years that explains everything.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Just curious... How much content did this 0.1 (as stated in the changelog) wipe, and when was it? How long could it possibly take to make 165 renders since then??

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Just curious... How much content did this 0.1 (as stated in the changelog) wipe, and when was it? How long could it possibly take to make 165 renders since then??
I had some RL issues so couldn't work for a long time.

Reactions: Pridar
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes