3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Protagonist [Intro] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 607 MB
Original Size Mac: 590 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 59 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 42 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Bro can u update the links please??

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Finished the playthrough of the Intro.

It has an interesting premise, for sure, and the written ideas are deep and well thought out.

The character models hair needs a bit of cleanup, either in the 3D program or perhaps in photoshop after the fact.

The writing seems like MTL from another language and could use some solid polish by a native-English speaker.

The concept of meeting up with a dev to write for his games is curiously very personal to me, since I met up with Jamleng in December (online) and have been writing Lewd Town Adventures (as well as doing custom map designs, new character and clothing options, and tons of photoshop work)... ever since.

It's interesting that you have written out each character's story ahead of time. This means handing the script to an editor for some polish would be simple enough, while redoing/fixing the hair on these characters... if that's something you plan to do DeVilBro

I wish you the best and look forward to the next few updates...

Side note: for LTA, we're gonna drop Update 0.9 on Friday for Subscribers, then a month later for the public. Like you mention in the game, can't make money if you don't have donors. With 40+ new events and 40,000+ additional words, 200 new animations, over 2000 new renders in our latest update, delaying a "free" release by 30 days is crucial to our continuing the game development or wrapping it up with a super-fast conclusion and walking away. Most devs at the start have that decision point. Here's hoping we all do well...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
An update. Didnt expect that. But the update seems to be a rework to fix story and all that. I generally dislike reworks but it was so early in the story it was the best time to do one, besides I kind of forgot the plot anyway and will be replaying it.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Really glad he is able to get back to make this game given all that happened with him and i hope thing continue get better for him. Gonna have to wait for the incest patch though. Foster mother doesn't strike my fancy for incest.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Hatred for men shall be paid with ignorance for woman (quite a dillema) which I wonder...

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Protagonist [0.1] [DeVilBr0]

An interesting opening. Just don't let the characters one dimensional in future updates.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Protagonist [v0.2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Dude.... why would you put this out? You deleted about 75% of what you had before.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes