VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
The game still has sandbox tag , if there is no sandbox anymore please remove the tag and good luck

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game is terrible burn it with fire.

Or in the words of the author I'mma ya gona and der burn this yer shit with der fire

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
Have you made a better game kindly share me the link???

This is almost 2023 and u have 2 comments but that profile from 2020 ?

Bravo developer FROM THAT BURNER ACCOUNT u just showing why your game is shit cause U are easy xposed while tryin' to defend it from 1 of many fake accounts here.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Btw I dont making games my family last 200 years making bread. If I bake some shitty bread I would kill myself.

(in between the lines, dont make games you are not customed or born for that)

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Protagonist [v0.275] [DeVilBr0]

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Story looks interesting. But was the story changed? I thought she was his mother, but then she says she adopted him and his mom dad died. Would have been better if she was really his mom.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What the hell is with the random music choices?

High Fantasy Ambience in a normal real world scene
Badass Fighting music in a completely relaxed and normal conversation
Beautiful Sentimental music for a bureaucratic meeting

It's so weird.

And yes I know I could just mute the game, but still, this is weird

Yoruichi is a weird but not unpleasant surprise.

Last edited:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Still no news?
About 45 days ago, I managed to upgrade my GPU to a 3060ti. This project wasn't too far into development so I decided to change the project visuals to DAZ 3d from honey select 2. It will take a bit more time but hopefully, within a month or two an update will be ready. Wanted to make my projects with DAZ from the very beginning. Loving the development using Daz so far. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye on this game.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
menu_poster.png

Protagonist RE Announcement

Hello everyone. Been very long since I posted anything. Thanks for being with me all this time.
I was supposed to drop an update the previous month but I scratched it. I was fortunate enough to be able to upgrade my PC and get an Nvidia card and thus now I can do DAZ renders so I decided to switch the visuals from Honey Select 2 to DAZ.
This here is the menu poster for the Reworked game just to give you a glimpse of what to expect. I am working on the first update and the animations take way too long to render but I'm trying to keep some moderate-quality animations for the H-scenes.
Currently, my biggest bottleneck is my vram. But still, the renders are coming out pretty decent. I'll post news on development progress from now on every weekend, to keep you guys updated.
About the current development situation, The first update will contain one H-scene which will have about 4-5 animations and several still renders. I have completed one animation and rendered about 10 stills. I have finished posing one more animation and will add it to the queue soon after some lighting changes.
For the rest of the week, I'll work on posing and rendering out the rest of the animations. After that, I'll fully focus on the stills. This is my first time using DAZ so I am lacking a lot in terms of knowledge and experience but with each passing day and every passing hour spent working on DAZ, I'm getting better. Hopefully, it's a new start for my VN development.
See you guys next week. Till then take care.

- DeVilBr0

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes