EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FYFQcz.png.jpg

Overview:
You're Shinji Tanaka, and you're passing though teenage years to adulthood. No girlfriends, virgin, and not expect do any changes whatsoever. One day everything changes after the visit of the succubus Sakuya, where she offers him a choice, a choice that will change his live forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-18
Release Date: 2018-05-16
Developer: GameCenter - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
HTML: -

9OV0cL.png kSi8Ef.png n7OThv.png poQEEs.png xfcmEB.png índice.png Screenshot_1.png

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This is pretty good for a demo. Lots of sexual content!
Game seems to be abandoned unfortunately. Dev updated his itch.io 13 days ago, but the demo is from last year.
If the dev knew about f95 a year ago, maybe he'd get the feedback he was hoping for, cause this is pretty good.

If you're still playing, be careful of the "skip" button as it might freeze your game. And remember to save!

Reactions: Scrot

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
no thanks looked good but im not downloading firefox just to play this and not playing it on my phone so good luck with the game
Uploading the .exe version now. It'll be up in a few minutes

Reactions: Scrot

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Should have abandoned tag. Dev shows no intent of ever updating it since he was fishing for Patreons with this Demo release, and he didn't gain any from it. The build being from almost a year ago also solidifies this.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
ok... this went down faster that my zipper
well i can imagine why the game was abandoned the guy has 2 sites where he could earn money he launched the demo of the game and after 1 month nothing of income for him so he stopped he just created this demo and stop programing ... it' a shame tho

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
@Scrot Guys like this want quick bucks so yhis game never had a chance.
true but stills a good game shame he stoped i would like to keep play the game it has a demo that keep you entertained for 15-40 min and i already played demos with just 5 min of game ...
if he keep going and didn't just wanted that quick bucks that he never earned xD he could make lot of money if i keep developing the game :D

Reactions: VeggieNeptunia

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
...getting flashbacks of the banking guy from south park.
"A new demo has been tagged with mobile game aaaaand it's gone."

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
but will it play on Edge?..lol..i use chrome but have not disabled Edge..ya know..in case of emergency :p