CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
but will it play on Edge?..lol..i use chrome but have not disabled Edge..ya know..in case of emergency :p
It will not. We tried with Chrome, Edge and Firefox when testing the game. But the .exe version that we discoverer plays without browsers ^^

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..tried both exe and html versions..all it does is sit on a "welcome to gamecenter" screen with 3 bikini dames waving at me o_O
downloaded FF just to try the html version..lol
ppppfffttt...had to click around till i found a "hotspot" to start the game o_O

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
well..tried both exe and html versions..all it does is sit on a "welcome to gamecenter" screen with 3 bikini dames waving at me o_O
downloaded FF just to try the html version..lol
ppppfffttt...had to click around till i found a "hotspot" to start the game o_O
well when i started i thinked the game was crashing then i miss clicked on the girl boobs and it started working xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well when i started i thinked the game was crashing then i miss clicked on the girl boobs and it started working xD
my game froze when the gal in the skirt was standing in front of the school after i decided to "go in" clicked every millimetre of the screen..gave up said eff it...lol...

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
my game froze when the gal in the skirt was standing in front of the school after i decided to "go in" clicked every millimetre of the screen..gave up said eff it...lol...
you are with the skip mode on?? if you are forget it the skip mode bug the game i restarted my game 15 times then i read the overview again and tryed without the skip button and it worked all fine

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you are with the skip mode on?? if you are forget it the skip mode bug the game i restarted my game 15 times then i read the overview again and tryed without the skip button and it worked all fine
no..i read the OP before i played..lol

Game Center

Apr 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, my name is Danilo, and i'm a programmer and trying to be a game dev in my vacant hours, i'm also the guy who made the game, and here is a little update for you all.

The project is kinda of abandoned, despite some comments here about it, it's not made for a quick buck, yeah sure it would be nice to earn something, but what i was really aiming too was exactly what i've got here, feedback, like someone made a comment about it.

The idea of this project was to be a 3 part story, this demo is just the part 1, part 2 an 3 is supposed to be longer, and paths is supposed to have more changes on each choise you made, the first idea was to have a straight path, but i thought it would be cool that each choise would reveal i totally different path, but that was really difficult to implement because the game was made thinking on a single path and then i tryed to make different paths, it was like changing a tire of a moving vehicle.

For example, right in the begining when you choose to agree or not, if you choose not to, instead of a game over, the idea was too reveal a totally diferent story.

Anyway, ive read every comment made here, and after that feedback, we might have a sequel, with no more patreon BS.

Thank you all.