WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Where to get 5000 gold early game? The guide told me to build inn ASAP but I have 800 gold.
Keep grinding at Northern Ruin? It drops 50 gold each fight and only have first heroine.

Or is there any other grinding spot early game with only first heroine?

Followed every step on guide but seems like it never told me about how to grind effectively or chests/hidden items to pick.
Seems like I can't continue until I've built the inn (already triggered a scene with hungry traveler).

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
So I'm now stuck to continue Liddy's event.
So when I first met Liddy then the party splits and I talked to everyone, the guide said I was supposed to go to Flower Shop next then Liddy will be outside Cathedral. I went to Flower Shop but no scene at all, just a girl named Luna sighing about prankster and no Liddy outside Cathedral.

Talked to Sara, Lucy and Nadia ASAP after party split and they disappeared in their respective locations but Lucy still stays inside Cathedral next to a priest.
Any step I missed? Do I need to complete "Other" parts first?

Last edited:

Username190

Aug 11, 2022
Can i get some help im stuck at cosette part 2 because i can't go to the fire kingdom-dahab yết can you help me

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Can i get some help im stuck at cosette part 2 because i can't go to the fire kingdom-dahab yết can you help me
The download already has a guide part. Me aware that if you start a part of any heroine you cannot do another heroine until you beat it

Username190

Aug 11, 2022
I'm already complete story of all other heroine other than cosette and i still don't know how to unlock dahab yet this it killing me Ahhhhhhhh!

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I'm about to finish the game, but there's what I think is a bug, in Liddy's 4/4 story I have to go to an inn, according to the guide, and interact with a painting, there's even a screenshot. In my game the painting ISN'T THERE, so it seems I won't be able to completely finish her story nor get the full CG :cry:

Reactions: Thayron

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I'm already complete story of all other heroine other than cosette and i still don't know how to unlock dahab yet this it killing me Ahhhhhhhh!
I'm probably coming late, I had no problems following the guide. The last thing you have to do before unlocking Dahab is going to the tavern in laskaria and talking to the mercenary in the middle of the room.

May 13, 2018
Finally finished the game and damn what a bumpy ride.

Lyla's story has potential but the writing made me want to hang myself
Nadia's story is decent, though her personality is all over the place
Lucy's story is pretty nice, but her other personality ironically is way better than herself lmao
Cossete's story also has potential but the static png of her made her character a bit confusing because of her cardboard personality at start
Liddy's story is decent but again, her personality is all over the place
Emma's story is pretty nice and surprisingly the most decently written
Sara's story is decent and quite generic from an eroge perspective, the usual stuff

As for the heroines, Lyla, Liddy and Nadia need some MAJOR tweaking on their writing while Cossete need a better sprite
A bit shitty that we can't pick any girl nor we get a harem ending at the end
Favorite heroines are Emma and Nox
Liddy and Lyla could be my favorites as well if not for the problem I said above

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes