lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
So this game has only NTR scene at the ending right

What about other scene? are there a scene that girls has been rape by monster or thug?

or all of it are just a pure vanilla scene?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So this game has only NTR scene at the ending right

What about other scene? are there a scene that girls has been rape by monster or thug?

or all of it are just a pure vanilla scene?
Each girl has 12 scenes in total, about 5 of those are non vanilla, then 4 out of 5 said scenes are not with the male protagonist.

Ok ... Also Since I have the battle maiden charm which is best ... Craft into a staff for sara or don't? I dunno
You could craft more maiden charms later on when you have more money than you'd ever need. Just craft whatever you want, money isnt an issue in this game.

jonathan_851

Jul 3, 2018
Help i am stuck with the construction of the armed store i was only able to trigger the event at the church did i miss anything? I was following the guide step by step

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
I really want to finish this game by myself, but Im stuck at 99% events and 99% monster index.. each one just need 1 more.

Is author's books were just 7 finished tales or 8?
The monster I missed was no. 130 at monster index

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I really want to finish this game by myself, but Im stuck at 99% events and 99% monster index.. each one just need 1 more.

Is author's books were just 7 finished tales or 8?
The monster I missed was no. 130 at monster index
Only 7 tales.

Enemy no.130 is in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrennKren

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
Only 7 tales.

Enemy no.130 is in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! I just finished all of them,now I can see some hope from True Ending in this game!

-----
40 hours for me to finished the game.. the hardest things while I playing this was searching for events. Especially Liddy's event and Curio shop owner who was trying to find his memory.

Both of those quest , im stuck looking for place because has no clue where we should going.

And also I make promise to myself for not to play another rpgm until completely this game. And it was fun and enjoyable story till the end.

Thanks to Kagura Games which they also have translated this.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Micent

Jul 2, 2021
Not gonna lie I can't figure out how to proceed. The guide says to go to Mt. Feece n find him in the boss room, but it's totally empty, no merchant to be found.

EDIT: I missed finding him on the other mountain earlier because he wasn't there when I was doing an early quest. Went back and found him there, all good.

Also if I do the normal ending does it restart my game or could I continue somehow and get the true ending later?

Because it's in the middle of the guide for some reason.
Where did you go back? I'm finding..

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
I'm stuck on Emma Part 4 : I tried to talk to thomas but nothing special came out ... What should I do?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes