Horaldric

May 21, 2017
Hey anyone have any idea where to find the guy from the build a curio shop quest after oblivion hills dungeon entrance. The walkthrough cuts off that part.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
NTR tag is misleading. I feel like I was NTRed by this game for expecting NTR but receiving a long winded generic harem.

Reactions: Tiasung

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
I have little trouble to progress. When we are asked to get mercenaries for the ruins in Prodamunte. I already have make request with trading post which located in Liddy's town.
What we need to do next? The female person in Prodamunte and Thomas in Base camp is gone to nowhere..
Speak to Lyla

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Hey anyone have any idea where to find the guy from the build a curio shop quest after oblivion hills dungeon entrance. The walkthrough cuts off that part.
No, it continues further down with the paths of the six heroines except Sara.
It is even marked in red and says so:
"Six heroines' story parts 1 + The Merchant Who Lost his Memory (Except Sara):"

Then look into the part for Lucy and you will see him mentioned again.

After that it continues in:
"Six heroines' story parts 2 + The Merchant Who Lost his Memory:"
He has his own section for the final encounter needed to build the curio shop directly at the end of this part and directly before the next part "Six heroines' story parts 3".

Reactions: Baratume and sonhot

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so... I really, REALLY wanted to give this game a chance. I honestly did.

However, when I noticed that you get noticeably more money and XP for backstabbing enemies than you get from direct combat, my interest dried reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fast. I dunno if any of the girls changes things to any real degree, but it feels super annoying to run around and try to get behind monsters, especially since they seem to have a detection radius that works no matter what. Doesn't matter if you run or walk, doesn't matter if you're around a corner, hell, I don't think it matters if you're on the other side of a friggin' wall...

Getting behind a monster is more of a chore than it is to fight them in some ways, but less entertaining. At least, that's the case for me.

I don't mind lots grinding and whatnot. I also don't mind story heavy games. However, if you pull this sort of bullshit on me that makes the optimal way to grind a wannabe stealth-game simulator... That's where I have to draw the line...

Does anyone who's played more of the game know whether this situation improves? Because right now, I'm tempted to just give up on the game. The difference in rewards is that severe.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ok, so... I really, REALLY wanted to give this game a chance. I honestly did.

However, when I noticed that you get noticeably more money and XP for backstabbing enemies than you get from direct combat, my interest dried reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fast. I dunno if any of the girls changes things to any real degree, but it feels super annoying to run around and try to get behind monsters, especially since they seem to have a detection radius that works no matter what. Doesn't matter if you run or walk, doesn't matter if you're around a corner, hell, I don't think it matters if you're on the other side of a friggin' wall...

Getting behind a monster is more of a chore than it is to fight them in some ways, but less entertaining. At least, that's the case for me.

I don't mind lots grinding and whatnot. I also don't mind story heavy games. However, if you pull this sort of bullshit on me that makes the optimal way to grind a wannabe stealth-game simulator... That's where I have to draw the line...

Does anyone who's played more of the game know whether this situation improves? Because right now, I'm tempted to just give up on the game. The difference in rewards is that severe.
If you are having trouble backstabbing generic enemies then put Lyla as the party leader, her ability slow down enemies's map movement making backstab piece of cake, no more grinding.

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
I played a bit more with the walkthrough and i don't think this deserves the abundance hate it got.
Certainly it would be really confusing without the walkthrough but isn't that why they left one in the game folder?

Even with many valid criticisms in the review section i just don't see how it deserves 1 star as the game even has full voice acting for h-scenes and they did quite a good job too, i don't see many rpgm games or even renpy games with voice acting around. Just that and the easy on the eyes artstyle + a diversity of girls was already 2 stars from me.
You shouldn't have to consult a walkthrough to work out what arbitrary task the game requires for you to progress. I play games like this sitting back away from my keyboard with a controller, so I'm not too keen on having to get out of my comfort zone to go over and tab out to read a document. There's a massive event log right in the game, with descriptions for the events that are rarely ever helpful. Why not explain these steps, or keep track of the progression of the quest, or give hints on what to do next through it? The game does a terrible job at directing the player. God help you if you ever mash through an important dialogue box a bit too quick or forget what it said, because that information might just be gone.

There's plenty of groan-inducing design decisions like this in the game. For example, committing the sin of placing hidden items everywhere in the game, with no indication of anything being there. So that you have no choice but to interact with every tile if you don't want to miss something, because who knows if it might be something important. (Did you know that there's a weapon in the jail in Northland? Same room as the treasure chest, randomly laying in a corner.) Put a glint there, or something. Your RPG Maker world is not so interesting that I want to be spending hours scanning every stock asset for items.

I will agree that 1 star is a bit harsh though, as it's certainly not the worst RPG Maker game I've ever played. The voice work is alright, I like the style of the artwork, the writing is decent enough, there was clearly some care put into it as even random NPCs are given some more-interesting-than-usual dialogue. I want to say that the freedom on what order you want to do things in is nice, except... It still wants you to do things in a certain arbitrary order, and you'll randomly get stuck on a quest without knowing why, whether or not it's possible to progress or if you need to do something else first, or if you just missed a bit of information somewhere. So, I think an overall low rating is still pretty fair simply based on how much of a directionless mess the gameplay is, combined with its other tedious mechanics.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiasung and sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I will agree that 1 star is a bit harsh though, as it's certainly not the worst RPG Maker game I've ever played.
Just this was enough lol. I see plenty of much worse rpgm get pumped out everyday so giving a game with this much contents 1 star is just bollock. Besides, the game has a ntr tag that attracted netorare's lovers but it didn't deliver the dosage of cuckness that tag implied and imo that is the worst offender to these guys, so much that every other causes for concern should become trivial as long as they get their fix. Reviews would become like "gameplay so confusing but who cares i used full save and ntr so hot 5 STARRRRSSSS" :KEK:.

And damn, hiding that thing in the jail with no indication that encouraged players to check over there was brutal. Still i doubt they'd hid anything too important that those don't cares enough for exploring in a rpgm game would miss.

Last edited:

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
I am having problems with opening the file. It is saying that the file is damaged or unknown format. I am using WinRar.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
that nadia 4/4 story boss was hard. my issue is his 1000 mp drain that affects the party i cant win once he do that because of its 800-1100 damage per character that also absorb the damage. i cant off set the heal. either you have super eliXir or high level or high luck so that the boss doesnt cast its mp drain.

okay. im overleveled and beat it after its mp drain. now i unlock nadia's events. great, now what event did i miss?

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to unlock the last part of Nadia's questline? It says something about a mission called "A Familiar Silhouette" in the guide, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what that is.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is that 3/4 or 4/4?? 4/4 requires you to go to the mayors house in the witch town (forgot the name) and speak with the mayor inside. 3/4 requires you to go to the research lab that unlocks in 2/4

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes