Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I cant even find her :confused: I ve done some of the school project with Shea, its Monday, I got a bottle of whisky and i cant go to bed :mad:
If you go to the lift at night with the whiskey, take it to floor -1 there is an alcove to the left you can click on, she's stood there.

As for school project with Shea, not even found that. I've found nothing else except Louise after what amounts to a month of school time.

Now I see why a lot of people instantly ignore sandbox games.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
If you go to the lift at night with the whiskey, take it to floor -1 there is an alcove to the left you can click on, she's stood there.
I Figured it out, Having the Whisky is a trigger for Saturday event, I just loaded a previous save (y)
As for school project with Shea, not even found that. I've found nothing else except Louise after what amounts to a month of school time.
I'm pretty sure thats a new event cos i didnt see it in last release, It triggers in Classroom 1 also in hallway there's a post on the left hand wall you may have missed it, I know i nearly did if it wasn't for rollback lol

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well i did the patience thing and klicked on , there is actually quite alot of content in this build....
It's a total of 7 lewdscenes with Mc and a girl and one creep-scene watching a lady masturbate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you do get a message when you seen all the scenes in the update :)

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep School Skip Sleep

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Indeed, I had a bug for the bottle.
I corrected it.
In version 0.0, you had to go outside and come back in the corridor on Sunday after Louise to start the suite. This is also corrected.
Thank you for your feedback, and for your indulgence ;)
I'm currently working on version 0.2.
For those who find a resemblance with the Chaixas games, we know each other, and have worked together, it must leave some traces ;)
I admit that for now there is more sex than history, but I'm going to work on that as well.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
This needs work.
The gameplay is too boring.
Peep, no coffee, elevator, school, fantasize, elevator, peep, sleep, repeat over and over again......
And that elevator is getting on my nerves.

Reactions: racove

racove

Aug 28, 2020
some women in this game look like a man, there is something wrong with those jaws, but otherwise everything is fine, this game has a different style of walking inside the house that I found better and easier than the others, to a first release its a cool game, go ahead make it better

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Big fan of the game. Really coming together. I really like the art style and unique character models. Personally I would vote for a plot line where the classmate gets jealous of the mom’s figure and starts trying to change herself. The game seems to be about plastic surgery characters and I vote that the creator lean into that. Right now the surgery is mostly all implied but I would like it if the characters talked about it more and it was more of a plot point. Maybe add a female plastic surgeon character who lives in the building. And some people are complaining that some of the characters aren’t hot enough so maybe they go under the knife a second time. Id like to see the librarian make the choice to try to get more attention from the player by looking a little younger and a lot curvier.

Also, I think that a few quality of life changes could be made here. Consider closing off locations that presently have no content. No need to have a classroom open that never does anything. Only open those locations when there is something to see. Also having a button that skips to the next day in the bedroom would save time. And it would be nice to have a button to jump straight to your house from the ground floor just like the button that jumps straight outside from the apartment. That was a great addition. Keep it up.

Reactions: Dexco
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes