IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'll ask again, does anyone know where Louise is? Ive done the first stint with the whisky, (done the scene in basement) but Ive obtained a 2nd one now and cannot go to bed. Im supposed to find Louise but she is knowhere.

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I think he means the 2nd time, like me.
Yup (as i said a few posts earlier) the Saturday event with the whisky Take the famous elevator down, to -1 on a Saturday night, I've just done it a third time.
7 ISLANDS DOMAIN 18_09_2020 10_51_13.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yup (as i said a few posts earlier) the Saturday event with the whisky Take the famous elevator down, to -1 on a Saturday night, I've just done it a third time.
View attachment 821305

Ive already done this, like I said before.

Im now stuck, cannot go to bed, nobody is in basement (corridor) or park or on any floor in any room. I have a whisky bottle for the 2nd time....

Must be a bug then... I'll share my save shortly here for you.

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020

Im now stuck, cannot go to bed, nobody is in basement (corridor) or park or on any floor in any room. I have a whisky bottle for the 2nd time....

When you have seen Louise in the park, go home and take a bottle of whisky in the evening.
Then go down to level -1, and click on the area on the left side.

2020-09-18 12_32_13-7 ISLANDS DOMAIN.png

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
This one isn't too bad at all especially for an initial thing. Plenty of raunch and a polite msg from the dev at the end to let you know you've seen all there is to see. The models are a good mix, slim, curvy, chubby and bigger again and most of the girls are down for a hell of a lot of fun.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018

Like i said, As i said in a previous post,
I Figured it out, Having the Whisky is a trigger for Saturday event, I just loaded a previous save (y)
I'm pretty sure thats a new event cos i didnt see it in last release, It triggers in Classroom 1 also in hallway there's a post on the left hand wall you may have missed it, I know i nearly did if it wasn't for rollback lol
It really does help to read other posts :sleep: https://f95zone.to/threads/7-islands-domain-v0-1-m24metro.58275/post-4205972

Last edited:
  • Angry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Like i said, As i said in a previous post,
It really does help to read other posts :sleep: https://f95zone.to/threads/7-islands-domain-v0-1-m24metro.58275/post-4205972
Yes, it does help to read other posts, and I hope, really hope you have been reading mine.
Im not trolling here, but I have said this about 3 times now. Ive done what you have said, I appreciated what you are saying, but its not happening. I am aware of the corridor on the left in -1 floor, (and have checked all the rooms in it) ive been to all areas I can't find Louise, Cannot sleep, am told to go to bed, but I have to "do something first" but its not letting me.

Here is my save... if you feel you dont believe it.

If im wrong, im wrong, but Ive done everything I can possibly do or see to progress. Its a new game I started btw, the last version, i didnt have this problem with and progressed further. Perhaps you are using an old save?

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Yes, it does help to read other posts, and I hope, really hope you have been reading mine.
Im not trolling here, but I have said this about 3 times now. Ive done what you have said, I appreciated what you are saying, but its not happening. I am aware of the corridor on the left in -1 floor, (and have checked all the rooms in it) ive been to all areas I can't find Louise, Cannot sleep, am told to go to bed, but I have to "do something first" but its not letting me.

Here is my save... if you feel you dont believe it.

If im wrong, im wrong, but Ive done everything I can possibly do or see to progress. Its a new game I started btw, the last version, i didnt have this problem with and progressed further. Perhaps you are using an old save?
I never said i didn't believe it, but as i'said in previous post Its a Saturday 7 ISLANDS DOMAIN 18_09_2020 10_51_13.png Event,which only works on a Saturday Your save clearly shows your on a Tuesday 7 ISLANDS DOMAIN 19_09_2020 13_19_25.png :FacePalm:

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I've just had the same thing happen to me if you get the alcohol on a weekday it will trigger a bug because Louise isn't in the basement and you can't sleep
I know. Im glad you said that, just proves it isnt just me.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I never said i didn't believe it, but as i'said in previous post Its a Saturday View attachment 822847 Event,which only works on a Saturday Your save clearly shows your on a Tuesday View attachment 822846 :FacePalm:
I "KNOW" it says tuesday.. like I said about 99 times now, I cannot sleep, to change the day. Not sure what you dont quite get? Anyway, I give up. Clearly a bug (which others have hit on as well). Will wait for fix and update.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I "KNOW" it says tuesday.. like I said about 99 times now, I cannot sleep, to change the day. Not sure what you dont quite get? Anyway, I give up. Clearly a bug (which others have hit on as well). Will wait for fix and update.
Like i said PREVIOSLY i myself have encountered this problem, I Fixed it by Loading an earlier save
I Figured it out, Having the Whisky is a trigger for Saturday event, I just loaded a previous save (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/7-islands-domain-v0-1-m24metro.58275/page-2#post-4205972
Simple.

• Angry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thats not a fix. I write ERP software, I know what a FIX is and simply loading previous save that you "might" have, isnt a solution. Its a bug. Like I said, will wait for update/fix.

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Thats not a fix. I write software, I know what a FIX is and simply loading previous save that you "might" have, isnt a solution. Its a bug. Like I said, will wait for update/fix.
Sorry but did i say it was a fix? I never said it was a fix, merely a temporary workaround for your problem
I'll ask again, does anyone know where Louise is? Ive done the first stint with the whisky, (done the scene in basement) but Ive obtained a 2nd one now and cannot go to bed. Im supposed to find Louise but she is knowhere.
as you were carrying around a bottle of Whisky on a Tuesday night, when the event only triggers on a Saturday night.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes