gugais

Mar 15, 2019
The game have a lot of potential, i think that if the dev improve the travel system and ad more interactions in the future, this game will be great!!!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This game is good ! Even the scary MILF :LOL:

BUT, Dev, please get rid off the elevator, it's "Elena's life" syndrome all over again, this will kill me ...

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Dev please add paper bag for use on their heads. Or i think i will have nightmares after playing). 3 out of 5 girls on first screenshot will give you nightmares.
But second and the last 2 quite good.

D

Deleted member 555938

1. Get rid of the elevator animations
2. create a lot of anal scenes with these sexy gigantiv rumps
2. make the scenes a bit longer with more frames

Reactions: patrickB and Dexco

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Oh man. That was a such a huge good game also a huge disappointment. Pls add more characters and at least 1 completed story inside at next update. *sigh*

My wish: Add anything and everything. All fetishes. Many orgies. Sharing, swings, blackmails, couples that likes to fun, bisexuals, lesbians and gays, naive students. It would be great to see many different characters and options.

Well, I hope you will make this game great.

user_69

May 7, 2018
I'm sure its just a bad translation, but the first thing the step mother character says is, "Approach, children." which leads me to believe that she is actually a demon from the abyss who decided she wanted to try for a normal life and plane shifted into the prime material to settle down.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I had some remarks about the elevator.
We'll have the option to go straight to the map:

View attachment 764474

For the "anal" scenes... It's planned ;)

View attachment 764475
Similar to the request about skipping the elevator can we have it so that there is only one map screen? I don't think it makes sense to have 4 different map screens when there are so few locations. I would also prefer if locations that have no interactivity are grayed out so that you don't check the empty park or go to the school when it is closed. Thanks! Game has a lot of potential!

Reactions: Seawulf00

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I'm hearing a lot of debate about the character models in this game, but I say keep it up. Lots of games have perfect girls. I like the idea of a game with this kind of variety. It's a great change of pace.

In fact I think that you should lean into the plastic surgery milf angle. Add some content about the step mom getting work done to seduce the dad. Add in a storyline where one of the women goes back under the knife. Keep going. Its what makes this game unique.

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Maps will be useful in the future, when there will be many different places.

Concerning the character physics, I share the idea of having different models of the Daz Assets. I'd like to have unique carracters that are not found in other games.

In the next update, we will be able to skip a day, if it's not useful to go to school.

Thank you for your comments, good or bad. It's always helpful and helps me progress.

Maemae

Jan 3, 2020
Any updates or news? I don't want the negative feedback I see here to effect its production. It still looks promising.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes