Jan 19, 2020
These are some unusual looking set of women I don't think "haters" is fair. Should people just lie and say they're attractive?
Haters seems fair and accurate. If you don't like the look of the image previews, vote with your feet and don't download! Being a Dev looks very discouraging with all the complaining and criticisms on here. Devs are constantly attacked for their creative choices. This negativity must be a major cause of the massive number of abandoned games on here. Most of these Devs don't even make enough to recover their costs much less a return on their labour.

• Angry
Reactions: Rendel and DeathAl

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
That old blond looks likes she's been riding around to many trailer parks..
I'm not a fan (n)(n)(n)

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I think that the developer could improve the character's faces, in Brazil we have a saying that says "ela é uma Raimunda, feia de cara, boa de bunda", in English it would look something like "She is a Candy Glass, ugly face, hot ass",out this the games has potential. Keep working.

Reactions: Sonico and fanboi

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
I have to agree with some of the others that some of the faces could use work. I love em thick and chubby but big gals can have pretty faces too. Hope you have a chance to rework faces, or just say fuck it and keep em how they are. If you like them who gives a shit what us lazy ass bitches that aren't making a game think. Well, you probably do, but be careful not to care too much.

I will still follow the game and I wish you the best. Not enough games with the thick girls, I need some cushion for the pushin'!!! I also like to bury my face in a nice thick set of cheeks while groping them, although having them sit on your face can be kind of dangerous, passed out once and that was kind of scary. Yeah, I'll lick a butthole, so fucking what? Come at me bro! (This is intended to be somewhat of a jest, please don't come at me.)

Also if you are taking requests I'd like a scene where a gal is riding cowboy and the bed frame collapses. That's from a personal experience although I was on top. I had a pretty shitty bed for way too long, had the narrow boards under a mattress kind of thing and they gave way. It totally killed the mood for a bit and we couldn't stop laughing. It's a good memory although it makes me sad, she died a few years later in a car crash and we'd been friends for years. I think bittersweet is the term I'm looking for.

Consider putting up some donation links on your website like paypal or that coffee one? A lot of people aren't big fans of patreon atm.

Keep being awesome!

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes