Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
I say bring on the plastic surgery bring on the obscene curves, and bring on the bbw's the bigger the curves the better. you cant please everyone so you might as well make yourself happy. i look forward to seeing what happens with the game <3

Reactions: fanboi

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Alexas face and the chick in the denims in the OP DEFINITELY should get a rework. Even in the world of 'unusual' or 'distinct' looking, their faces are plain awful and they seriously just look like they had botched plastic surgery.
The models are good though and they hit a nice sweetspot, rest of the faces are fine aswell.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Not entirely sure what to do in this game, going round in circles. All I seem to be able to do is go to school and sleep. I visited the girl at the park and got her the whistky and met her in the basement, with the sex scene, but thats really about it. Been to all the floors, the Park and School areas at various times (including class and sat next to other student), nothing else going on for me atm. Visited a few rooms at home and had the odd bit of dialogue but again, not much else to do... Is there a walkthrough of sorts that someone can share, as otherwise im just wasting time.

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
Gotta start somewhere. Take in some of the negativity to understand what some may not like but dont take it personally. Only change things if you believe it needs to be done. Its your project not all games have super models some have basic or even ugly looking models. Everyone has their own likes &dislikes. Dont let it disdain your work. The more work you do the better stuff will become. Either way keep up the good work. Always nice to have more Developers doing projects even if bigger girls aint my thing.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
uncanny & original, this is how milfs should look like,

im really glad that this game has something that can't be found in other games.
1596504583867.png
dev, please don't give in to what others are saying,
its really rare having something that dos not cature to the majority of the mainstream tastes.

we already have a sea of super model milfs that look like in there teens.

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Anyway, thank you for your feedback, it's important to me.
Concerning the models, it's a voluntary choice not to make only top models. There is a lot of play with girls with perfect faces and bodies, and a little change can be original. Regarding the elevator, I think I will shorten the sequence.
For the story, I'll try to make regular updates, please be indulgent on the frequency. I do everything under Daz, but I don't have a pro setup.

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
Getting sick of 3d CG with exaggerated body proportions, generic settings, storylines and sex scenes, which ultimately will remain incomplete forever.

Reactions: vega5561

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Anyway, thank you for your feedback, it's important to me.
Concerning the models, it's a voluntary choice not to make only top models. There is a lot of play with girls with perfect faces and bodies, and a little change can be original. Regarding the elevator, I think I will shorten the sequence.
For the story, I'll try to make regular updates, please be indulgent on the frequency. I do everything under Daz, but I don't have a pro setup.
On the principle of not having only top models with perfect bodies I agree, but there must still be a balance between top models face and vision of horror.
And i'm sorry to be rude but some faces are really ugly.

Reactions: vega5561
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes