-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I thought this was another Chaixas game.Like some people said some models look very bad.Big curvy girls i love but girls looking like Shrek nah i will pass.
Most of the girls don't even look bad and i can work with chars that doesn't look like supoermodels
It's just the Alexa preview that gave me ptsd :LUL:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Sorry but i find the mc so ugly.

Edit: Okay I am correcting what I said it is not just the mc which is ugly.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2020
Actually, I wish I had more "real" characters. Not necessarily supermodels. Some women can be exciting without necessarily being perfect. I'm often inspired by actresses... It's the case for Alexa ;)

View attachment 756029

I absolutely agree that a women can be exciting without being "perfect", but her face look a bit strange in my opinion.
I thought she was made like this on purpose, as a way to criticize rich women who apply a lot of botox all over their face :unsure:
anyway, good luck with your game! can't wait to see more of the redhead milf! :devilish:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Sandbox ?? Then this game is for me. But why boobs look like balloons

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Not bad for a demo. Too many of the characters are disappointingly thin. Your stepmom is pretty hot though and I look forward to seeing things develop with her and the school principal especially!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well how much content is there? Mc just finished school and then there is nothing to do so is it the end of current build?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
haha these pictures, yo dev good luck on this crazy game

Benderunit22

Aug 8, 2018
I really like this style of game, the characters and the artwork.
Good luck with the game, I will follow you.

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
Wait a minute.. i have seen that face before... mmm wai- HOLY SHIT!

Just kidding, good luck with the game DEV, the models are gorgeous, well except that face, too much volume in the check bone, but.. every man have the right to decide his own destiny fetish ;) 770569_alexa_10.png

Last edited:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Most of the girls don't even look bad and i can work with chars that doesn't look like supoermodels
It's just the Alexa preview that gave me ptsd :LUL:
Wait a minute.. i have seen that face before... mmm wai- HOLY SHIT!

Just kidding, good luck with the game DEV, the models are gorgeous, well except that face, too much volume in the check bone, but.. every man have the right to decide his own destiny fetish ;)
i have to agree with you both fully. its only alexa that people are complaining about. the dev has some real potential with the other characters so i hope he either removes or modifies alexa so that her face is not the defining image of an otherwise potentially good game

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes