Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I like the game, Characters are very good. More Realistic. ALL Women are not Supermodels in Real Life. ACtually Without All the Warpaint, Many are Truly Not Good Looking at all. Just Check out Actresses' without makeup. You will see what I Mean. lol The problem I have with this is That It Just Hangs. Go Home From School and Walk around with Your Thumb Up Your Toosh. Nothing to do. Its Like The game is over already, and you are in Limbo.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, I was wondering how I can actually get to Joy? I keep skipping through day and night but it's always the same thing! I'm using it through Android. I don't know if it has anything with the preferences that are set?
You have to advance the story and eventually you'll be able to get with her (boy do you, pretty awesome when you do!). Go to school each day and in class listen to what the teacher says, then do what she instructed, is basically the way the game moves the story forward.

Chrysm

Feb 3, 2021
You have to advance the story and eventually you'll be able to get with her (boy do you, pretty awesome when you do!). Go to school each day and in class listen to what the teacher says, then do what she instructed, is basically the way the game moves the story forward.
Do you about how long it takes? It seems like I'll go to school, come home, go to bed, and weeks will go by.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It shouldn't take that long. Perhaps you missed a clue from the teacher? I also think there was one triggered by going in or out of the front door of your apartment building, so you may want to try that instead of the quick exit.

Chrysm

Feb 3, 2021
It's not that complicated - wake up, go to school, listen to what the teacher says, go home. All the events will trigger in this way or you'll read the instructions of where to go.
Also, do you know how to advance the game on Curvy Cougar Street?

Chrysm

Feb 3, 2021
Hey, do you know how to advance Curvy Cougar Street? The chili bar never has anything going on and the other two people are available to interact with.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, do you know how to advance Curvy Cougar Street? The chili bar never has anything going on and the other two people are available to interact with.
Usually for that game you just sleep and new events trigger in the morning (via your phone lighting up or other stuff coming up). But I'd ask in the thread for that game for specifics if you are stuck in a certain spot, not in this thread where it's off topic.

Chrysm

Feb 3, 2021
It shouldn't take that long. Perhaps you missed a clue from the teacher? I also think there was one triggered by going in or out of the front door of your apartment building, so you may want to try that instead of the quick exit.
For whatever reason, it isn't working.

Oad216

Feb 4, 2021
Who are the lookalikes in this game?
ms Bridgette- Bridgette B
Joy- Joy Karins
Shae- Shae Celestine
Khloe- Khloe Kapri
Sybil- Sybil Stallone

Who else we got?!

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes