Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
Świetnie sie bawie przy Twoich grach-jestem pełen podziwu dla Twoich umiejętnośći.Twórz i rozwijaj sie dalej,aby zaspokoić pragnienia ludzi.Wszystkiego dobrego,dużo nowych pomysłów i jeszcze więcej zdrowia.
Translate to English

Have a great time playing your games - I admire your skills. Create and develop further to satisfy people's desires. All the best, lots of new ideas and even more health.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Damn this scene with nurse Kat seem pretty good
How do you get it? I get stuck in the school and it says I have something else to do before leaving, but I can't find anything to do. This is after the nurse says come see her after class, but if I go to her it won't do anything...

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
How do you get it? I get stuck in the school and it says I have something else to do before leaving, but I can't find anything to do. This is after the nurse says come see her after class, but if I go to her it won't do anything...
It seems that you have to use "skip class" button for the scene to work. Probably a bug

Reactions: fanboi

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry for the bug :(
A member warned me about a bug we hadn't seen (Thanks to Matthew for seeing this !!!).
When Kat warns you to go and see her after class, you have to click on "SKIP CLASS" to activate the continuation.
Sorry for the inconvenience ...
Thanks for your understanding, this will be corrected in the next update ;)

Reactions: WaerM and fanboi

Bubulina

Jan 16, 2021
i am stuck at beggining of game .... i have to check the neighbourhood , i read on this forum that i need a bottle of wisky then go to -1 floor .... but i cant find any bottle ... i am stuck .Help PLS.
On the -1 foor on elevator i have a girl picture but i cant find any bottle.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Does it have a warning or something to let you know when the content ended for this update?
Im up to the part where Joy get blackmail by the neighbor and she ask for help, idk if there's anything after that cause I'm have been going to school and sleeping and checking places but nothing triggered.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes