thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
No, not a bug.
You'll do better at the next update ;)
i played many scenes with Joy ; honestly that was perfect. The scenearios were vivid, good to see you re not stuck into only one scene specifically " bedsex scene at nite " were wisely animated.(y)(y) But there is a big "BUT". After i unlocked Tracy , still i can't walk thru in the episode v.04. She invited me to theater and then "bammm" Ive just stuck in the front door. How can I keep movin'. Lookin forward to v. 05. Thanks. Will be glad if you reply to my question

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
i played many scenes with Joy ; honestly that was perfect. The scenearios were vivid, good to see you re not stuck into only one scene specifically " bedsex scene at nite " were wisely animated.(y)(y) But there is a big "BUT". After i unlocked Tracy , still i can't walk thru in the episode v.04. She invited me to theater and then "bammm" Ive just stuck in the front door. How can I keep movin'. Lookin forward to v. 05. Thanks. Will be glad if you reply to my question
Hello,
At night, find her at the cinema (map1) not at her home.

Reactions: thequickguy

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what do i need to do to start this update? i finished the last update and cant seem to start this one thanks

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
what do i need to do to start this update? i finished the last update and cant seem to start this one thanks
if you are referring to version 0.4 (last published) continue the game from the previous save (if all game phases have been completed) and start the new version

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
if you are referring to version 0.4 (last published) continue the game from the previous save (if all game phases have been completed) and start the new version
ive played 2 weeks and nothing is popping up thats why im asking thanks for replying

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save to start this update since i cant get to start? thanks

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
any guide for this game? I have been running around for a couple days but all the characters are either non interactable or they do nothing when talked to...

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes