vega5561

May 19, 2020
1-After getting the books from Katie
2-Night go Go to tracy's house 2B
3-After dialogues with Tracy, go to the night and go to the movies with her
4-Meet her at the cinema door at night, then go to the door of the next night 2B
5-After the night finishes with tracy daddy scenes come home go home enter Katie's room the last scene ends with katie

thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,
At night, find her at the cinema (map1) not at her home.
Done it . I met with Tracy. She was gorgeous and i went her place at 7 Island domain; completed with Mc's pre ejaculate :DD in Tracy's episode. Really lokkin forward to v. 05. But WHEN will it be released??. Glad if you reply

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Really nice game. Some girls are too masculine - Alexa, Sybil. Most of them look great and almost like in real life. I've recognize a lot of them, even though they have sharper features than they really are.
But Katie is amazing, beautiful. Who is she in real?

My list:
Joy - Joy Karins
Rebecca - Rebecca Moore
Bridgette - Bridgette B
Shay - Shay Fox
Sybil - Sybil Stallone
Margo - Margo Sullivan

Last edited:
Reactions: thequickguy

vega5561

May 19, 2020
1- The characters are ugly except for joy, ursula, kaite,
2- Dialogues in the game there can be very few dialogues between sex scenes
3-Mini games eggs and guide missing in the game ( you get the result very quickly and the scenes are too few )
4-lesson ringtone is very annoying ( You can add the ringtone that I have edited with the audio program )
5-elevator animation is unnecessarily long
6-I can provide Gui design support
7-photo quality is very low

• Angry
Reactions: Dexco

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Ok fuck. after playing .5 i think i prefer this than Chaixas. 7 Island style is a bit more hardcore which i love. In Curvy cougar street, its like if he's rolling a dice to know if it will be a little BJ or a little vaginal scene and then the milf vanish to the next one. And sometimes he do some scene a bit more hardcore like if he was throwing a cookie to a dog to please the more hardcore fan base. 7 island is waayy more consistent.

• Angry
Reactions: hamod and - ZAIKO -

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello.... someone know where i can find or buy that lube i need for saturday night with that school girl from same building where i live?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Do you have to start from the beginning in .5 to see the new content? I loaded a save from end of 0.4 and I can't find anything new? What do I do to see the new stuff?

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Do you have to start from the beginning in .5 to see the new content? I loaded a save from end of 0.4 and I can't find anything new? What do I do to see the new stuff?
no you just need to sleep a couple of days. go to school (main class). Going to main class/going into the building/ leaving your room the morning trigger most of the events.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys need some help pls...were can i find the cloroform ..or that thing for sleeping pils for the blackmailing neghbor?

vega5561

May 19, 2020
hello guys need some help pls...were can i find the cloroform ..or that thing for sleeping pils for the blackmailing neghbor?

Go to school on a Wednesday or Thursday night
take it from the closet in the infirmary

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes