mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
hXXps://mega.nz/folder/eMFy2bga#5RknnDkwfJtlyORgv7NT3g how do you get this link to work? thanks

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
i'm stuck right now

its telling me to c'heck to see if the lift is working' but i cannot exit the appartment to do so and idk what to do
Same... It wont allow me to progress to the evening, and every room ive been to I dont seem to find anything. Ive got the fuse, but I dont know where to get the store (in town) to replace it with...

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
i'm stuck right now

its telling me to c'heck to see if the lift is working' but i cannot exit the appartment to do so and idk what to do

I'm the same. Can't leave the apartment, can't do anything. You guys who got the fuse etc - how did you first leave the apartment that day?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've already got scenes with Nathalie (caretaker), Abigael, new scenes with Rebecca, Joy and Katie. Are there any other scene? Since I have not yet seen the message about complete all the scenes for this version.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've already got scenes with Nathalie (caretaker), Abigael, new scenes with Rebecca, Joy and Katie. Are there any other scene? Since I have not yet seen the message about complete all the scenes for this version.
Visit Abigael again (new girl), there will be her roommate and this will by end of update.

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Walkthrough would be useful.

Gone from 0.5 to 0.6, cycled 4 weeks checking out each location, and always "Nothing Special to Do".

Is there a sex count I need to hit or something? Or see someone "Go Fuck...." at a specific time to trigger the new stuff?

Reactions: mdmnsjs1 and goner5

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
just a note, if you have alcahol in your inventory on saterday night, but have no energy left to have sex, you can't fuck the girl or go to sleep.

Sxream

Nov 29, 2020
I would like to make a walkthrough of this game. But not right now. I love Katie, Khloe and Shae, they are my favourites. I need to see more of this story.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Bridgette home/pool scene ? I see the pics but no idea how to get that scene.

Nevermind i figured it out, was earlier in the game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes