ramasm

May 7, 2020
I've taken fuse, but where the hell do you find the store to buy a replacement one? Have clicked all over, game won't advance until you can find it.

ramasm

May 7, 2020
I've taken fuse, but where the hell do you find the store to buy a replacement one? Have clicked all over, game won't advance until you can find it.
Figured it out. After you take fuse, go back to your room and click on your computer. Then the Electronics Store will be unlocked on map.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
already answered, it would be nice if gamers read the previous pages... go and check your computer in your room...

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
That lady having affair with Dad and that one named Sarah bargaining with the caretaker lady were too good... i love women with spectacles hope to see her in future... good luck dev

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
Honestly 7 island domain is treading the the story of My Secret Fever cause it feels too similar but with a odd twist the mother want you day 1

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I hope that the MC gets to screw his father over by either ratting his Father out to Joy or by making the woman his Father is having an affair with his bitch.

recystar

Oct 9, 2018
mmm, need to change the fuse, activated the electronic store... but it's closed because of sunday. I can't go further or sleep till next day. any ideas ??

qq22

Dec 18, 2019
mmm, need to change the fuse, activated the electronic store... but it's closed because of sunday. I can't go further or sleep till next day. any ideas ??
I also stuck here since this event happens on sunday,so I used old save file and tried to make the last event(2 ladies argument)happens much later so the fuses event won't happen on sunday.This works.

Angof97

May 19, 2021
ohh man its my pleasure to wor with him in games ..promiss no update mounthly..just 2 updates the first half is demo and the second half is complete game directly farward no westing times
but soo sad i dont now how to do it i suck and i dont know how to ur ren pay and other .. sadly..but ere is what i gonna do if ever in my dream i made a game

no forced ntr

no blue balls

no to separated blowjobs and hand jobs and other jobs they all joined with the full sex scene

atleast 20 femal characters

the side characters is important as the main characters all fair

defenatly anals and trans will be optional ..like defenatly other wise i will leave the job ..direct

no patreons no money needed ..totaly free game i do this for fun not for other purposes

im musical producer soo defenetly it will have full of my music in there ..but u can switch off

the femals will be all fucked no ignored even if she just passing by in the street for a second
u still gona screw the hell out of her

i can do art and drowing but in real life not in computer soo it must be the best quality gam and models

90% chubby girls and 10% fat girls and 20% ugly girls

incest is optional becouse not every one like to screw his sister and mom

some time sand box and some time vn games
Where can I find the note in hall at school I'm stuck on that

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes