mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
this game REALLY needs a walkthough or at least hints to help get through the game i did the fuse and now what to do next can someone help thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
this game REALLY needs a walkthough or at least hints to help get through the game i did the fuse and now what to do next can someone help thanks
Go to base floor. Than on right. There is fusebox. After that talk to caregirl.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
wow V0.7 is really nice! alot of content!
update released at 1:35 ......i post at 1:48 and u say wow nice a lot of content ...
find the roor plz^^
because playtime of 3 mins i dont call content^^
espacaly sicne there not even a changelog so far to know what content is in this update after all

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
what is new in v0.7 ? 5minutes passed,but nothing new happened. at least, give us a hint

Last edited:

PinkyGerbil

Mar 17, 2019
4 straight weeks of school and then home - still nothing special to do and no events triggered in v0.7

This is starting to resemble my real life :(

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten this but there is an event where you see your stepmom talking to a neighbor that you find out is blackmailing her so to help you decide to try and find some chloroform so my question is where would i find that

Last edited:

sluke1238

Mar 6, 2021
So I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten this but there is an event where you see your stepmom talking to a neighbor that you find out is blackmailing her so to help you decide to try and find some chloroform so my question is where would i find that
you can find it at night (wednesdays and thursdays) when you go to school at the nurse in a closet in the top right

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes