• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Could you look into the MAC version of 1.0? I can't get the new content to trigger either. I've gone through the whole week twice, and no visit from Dad on Monday. I even downloaded the game again to make sure I didn't have an old version, but no success.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I can't get the new content to trigger either.
Only a guess but maybe you guys are missing content from previous versions to trigger the last chapter? There are several side quests that you have to find by yourself talking with npcs during specific days of the week and stuff.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
if at the end of the game it is not a very good pity it was a good game.
The story will continue with the same cast of characters, just on a different game on a different engine. I would assume this will mean better animations etc as it was the only thing lacking in this game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The story will continue with the same cast of characters, just on a different game on a different engine. I would assume this will mean better animations etc as it was the only thing lacking in this game.
I mean in new game will be new MC, this blonde shitbag stepbrother.
And I have feel like lot of this story is unfinished.

Reactions: Spacedrunk

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Here I am, thank you for the info

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I was bored tonight and so I decided to make an iPatch for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the patch zip file (attachment below) and extract the contents into your 7 Islands main folder. You'll probably have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

View attachment 7islands_patch.zip

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
I was bored tonight and so I decided to make an iPatch for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the patch zip file (attachment below) and extract the contents into your 7 Islands main folder. You'll probably have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

View attachment 1572171

Thanks for the patch. You have to extract the RPA files (Unren option 1) but works great after that. Incest patch is just what this game needed!

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes