PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
In the walkthrough it is indicated that she will appear at my floor (7th) after school

I have already obtained the dvd
I suspect the walkthrough is wrong there. I just replayed that part, following those steps and Audrey indeed does not show up. Problem is, I can't remember what I did differently in my first playthrough :unsure:.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I suspect the walkthrough is wrong there. I just replayed that part, following those steps and Audrey indeed does not show up. Problem is, I can't remember what I did differently in my first playthrough :unsure:.
So you miss something. Maybe you miss Masturbating Joy. In this part have problem lots of players.
I played games by WT about 5 times and havent any problems ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was wrong, its not masturbation, but first fuck with Joy
After you take DVD from Aubrey, you need copy it and give Joy.
solved

Actually I had already given the DVD to Joy and had sex with her, I was missing the night scene in her room.

After that, Audrey appeared the next day.

thank you

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So you miss something. Maybe you miss Masturbating Joy. In this part have problem lots of players.
I play it again from one my older save (right after I take chlorophorm) and I have this issue too. Maybe there is some bug in game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have the same problem. Can't figure out what I am missing because there is nothing special to do and everywhere I go it says I don't need to be here.
Did you complete previouse release? Maybe you miss something in older game.
Having been there: I think you need to unlock all the scenes with Joy before you can move on to Audrey.
Maybe you are right. I try it tomorrow.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Did you complete previouse release? Maybe you miss something in older game.

Maybe you are right. I try it tomorrow.
Yes I completed the previous release and as far as I can tell I have all the girls unlocked. I would hope there would be a task pending but I have nothing special to do. I just keep going around screwing all the girls and hoping something happens. Random different days etc.............for weeks..........and weeks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes I completed the previous release and as far as I can tell I have all the girls unlocked. I would hope there would be a task pending but I have nothing special to do. I just keep going around screwing all the girls and hoping something happens. Random different days etc.............for weeks..........and weeks
Are you sure you seen "This is end of v0.9" or what sign? Maybe you have some older save. Or maybe you have sme error in save. Send me your last save, I try it tomorrow.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
solved

Actually I had already given the DVD to Joy and had sex with her, I was missing the night scene in her room.

After that, Audrey appeared the next day.

thank you
Well, I didn't have this problem on my first playthrough without the walkthrough, but only when following it. Same for Felicemastronzo.
So maybe this should be changed in the walkthrough ? For instance: After you had sex with Joy in her bedroom at night for the first time, the next day you'll meet Audrey in the hallway on your floor.

It still might take a while for this to happen. If Katie or Joy is in the TV room at night, you can't have the scene with Joy in her room the same night.

Note: you don't have to go to school first to meet Audrey. If you leave your home in the morning through the building instead of going directly to the city, you'll meet her right away.

Hopefully this is helpful in improving your walkthrough.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Are you sure you seen "This is end of v0.9" or what sign? Maybe you have some older save. Or maybe you have sme error in save. Send me your last save, I try it tomorrow.
Here is the save I did today. Impossible to figure out what is if anything I am missing. Oh and I started playing this game from 0.9

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Here is the save I did today. Impossible to figure out what is if anything I am missing. Oh and I started playing this game from 0.9
I went back to an earlier save where I needed to fix the cabinet. I think I am literally missing the last scene in 0.9 katie anal and had no way to trigger it. Probably a bug. I went through again and now I see the damn content.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
I'm stuck here, I can't get out of the apartment to take the stairs, I'm supposed to check if the elevator still works ....

any help / solution pls ????
View attachment 1467438
Don't know if you got an answer because I kept looking for the same answer but I finally got mine to work I clicked over in the far left black area and it just went out to the hall.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes