indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Completed??? are you kidding?? i end in a loop after goinbg with the son of Joy with the singer and her friends and after this son says he fix a meeting with his girlfriend but i never had the option to go into the damn hotel ...and after i sleep , my father come in my room again to tell me i got to know Joy son..and so on..in a loop...ands anyway how can ends like this?? bah

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Reactions: bruce555 and DMC

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
They often say that the characters are too unreal for being so perfect, but these seem taken from a nightmare of a person with gerentophilia

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I like this game (not that I particularly enjoy big girls, but I've been with a few and they're usually crazier in bed...) - it's a bit different, the story is okay, interesting to evolve and keep scoring the ladies. Of course the walkthrough is not top shelf (it doesn't have into account weekends, for example; and in 1 or 2 occasions, I had to watch some guy's YT playing video to realize I just had to move some floors up and then go back to the same floor to have access to the next part), but all in all it's enough. It made me miss another one, "Battle of the Bulges" try it. My favorites here are Nikki, Katie, Khloe, Shadow, Tracy and Alice. The end is a bit abrupt, but it keeps us waiting for the next game. Thank you, developers!

cacapipi112

Jun 2, 2019
What's wrong with the Android download? I can't find the app, apk, please help. Here is a img that I have what I downloaded for the android.
Hot to install this game?

Screenshot_2022-01-16-08-23-14-695_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fasebmo

Joseph35

Nov 26, 2018
Please provide me a full save for apk version until V1.0. Why aren’t normal save files That are posted on this thread working when adding to game folder on Android devices? I add the save files to the game folder and when enter game, it’s still brand new game. I need a solution on what to do please

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
In the guide it says that a paper appears as soon as you enter school, but it does not appear to me either, I have the same problem
yeah it's a bug, open console and enter these 2 code to click the paper in school hallway. better late than never

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes