Lutran

Feb 1, 2020
i cant out from the house to use the stairs to fix the lift , someone help me .... the exit button not working with me
I'm stuck here too. Clicking exit just brings up a message saying I need to check if the elevators working and won't let me exit the apartment. I can navigate round the apartment and trigger the morning events with Joy and Katie, but that's it. Can't advance time as it says I have something to do before the evening.

Ahh it seems you need to click to the far left of the screen, outside the apartment area, and it takes you outside.

May 31, 2018
Dev proved that they can make normal looking character or at least some hot

1691388740844.png

But instead they chose to make a hecking nightmare fuel game with models like this

1691388854872.png

And this girl has nice looking but wtf happen to her jaw? Is it hard be normal in this game?

1691388993701.png

Finally mc is ugly af and it's so uncomfortable to look at that face EVERY FUCKING DAY when he daydreaming about his teacher

1691389102098.png

I can't even imagine what was they thinking when they made this :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Dev proved that they can make normal looking character or at least some hot

View attachment 2833042

But instead they chose to make a hecking nightmare fuel game with models like this

View attachment 2833043

And this girl has nice looking but wtf happen to her jaw? Is it hard be normal in this game?

View attachment 2833044

Finally mc is ugly af and it's so uncomfortable to look at that face EVERY FUCKING DAY when he daydreaming about his teacher

View attachment 2833045

I can't even imagine what was they thinking when they made this :HideThePain:
to be honest i don't see them ugly .. ( maybe only 3 girls that are a bit ugly in my eyes ) but the rest is great ) its nice to have to ugly girls around some time .. its really unrealistic to see all the girls in town looks like angels and super hot

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
to be honest i don't see them ugly .. ( maybe only 3 girls that are a bit ugly in my eyes ) but the rest is great ) its nice to have to ugly girls around some time .. its really unrealistic to see all the girls in town looks like angels and super hot
Yeah I understand, it's great that not every games are honey select babe models. As I said I think the step sis is very good looking, maybe the game will better later, hope so :LOL:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah I understand, it's great that not every games are honey select babe models. As I said I think the step sis is very good looking, maybe the game will better later, hope so :LOL:
later ?? is there more updates coming ? i thought its already completed

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No I mean that maybe if I play the game further there will be beautiful characters or better game writing, I'm still at very first part of the game :ROFLMAO:
ohhh nice .. im also still not done yet .. im playing the second half of the game now ..

AND SPOILERS ABOUT BEAUTY GIRLS .. careful DON'T READ my next line ( in green ) IF YOU DON'T WANT KNOW because i don't know how to hide the spoiler words

there is more beauty girls coming up later that i already met some ,, i guess the ugly ones are only in the earlier versions :)

• Haha

May 31, 2018
ohhh nice .. im also still not done yet .. im playing the second half of the game now ..

AND SPOILERS ABOUT BEAUTY GIRLS .. careful DON'T READ my next line ( in green ) IF YOU DON'T WANT KNOW because i don't know how to hide the spoiler words

there is more beauty girls coming up later that i already met some ,, i guess the ugly ones are only in the earlier versions :)
It isn't include some sort of story aspect then it isn't spoiler, in fact that it helps me to back to this game instead, thanks :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It isn't include some sort of story aspect then it isn't spoiler, in fact that it helps me to back to this game instead, thanks :ROFLMAO:
hehhehe yea but .. maybe you want it to be a surprise or you want discover that by your self you know ,, i didn't want to ruin your excitement haha ..

so you didn't resist to check the green text then i guess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys very quick question plss .. i just finished this game now and at the end ( in the credits ) i saw like advertisement about another game called ( naughty friends & family ) coming soon ..

which contains some of the characters that are in this same game like ( the step mom , the daughter & the son ) .. but when i search .. it i didn't find it .. is this game exist or its not yet released or what is the story ?

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
guys very quick question plss .. i just finished this game now and at the end ( in the credits ) i saw like advertisement about another game called ( naughty friends & family ) coming soon ..

which contains some of the characters that are in this same game like ( the step mom , the daughter & the son ) .. but when i search .. it i didn't find it .. is this game exist or its not yet released or what is the story ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/slutty-town-v0-7-m24metro.127759/post-8788949

May 31, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/slutty-town-v0-7-m24metro.127759/
1691477264384.png

this

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
i don't know how to hide the spoiler words
Just thought I'd help out a little with this, in case others don't know, either. In the box where you type in your post, in the toolbar at the top of it, there's a three-dot icon (...). If you click that, it gives a drop-down, and one of the options is "Spoiler". That will allow you to use the spoilers hider.

Careful: there's an "inline spoiler" option, too, and that's probably not what you want.

Hope this helps.

PS: Sorry if this violates some etiquette of the forum. I just know how frustrated people can get when they know there's a feature on the site they want to use, but don't know how to make it work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod and 09110212

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Just thought I'd help out a little with this, in case others don't know, either. In the box where you type in your post, in the toolbar at the top of it, there's a three-dot icon (...). If you click that, it gives a drop-down, and one of the options is "Spoiler". That will allow you to use the spoilers hider.

Careful: there's an "inline spoiler" option, too, and that's probably not what you want.

Hope this helps.

PS: Sorry if this violates some etiquette of the forum. I just know how frustrated people can get when they know there's a feature on the site they want to use, but don't know how to make it work.
this is perfect .. thank you so much for the help .. ill try that for sure in the future .. don't worry about violating rules because your help is much more needed & appreciated in this .. we need each others help some time ..

and you are right .. im glad to know the useful features ..
better than .. you know >> ( green words coming up alert )

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes