Kolsy

Nov 4, 2019
how to open the others. I've already missed three weeks, nothing is happening. I go to school and home every day.

111.jpg

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
last event with Abigail pose nude.
Visit Abigale again, when there is scooter next to her door.
Also I had mistake in previouse post. In your screen you miss Shadow on 4th floor and Sarah on 6th. Viky havent permission yet.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
unlocking the gym teacher
Did you visit her at eavning? There was some bug. Dont skip gym class.
Its long time When I play it, but usually go only home and to school. Go throuhg building not directly to city. And some events starts only on weekend.

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
I doubt it will end @ 1.0 his story is still for the most original nothing has happened to break up there family and all the women seem dumb as rocks to not notice he's been fucking the entire neighborhood and school

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I doubt it will end @ 1.0 his story is still for the most original nothing has happened to break up there family and all the women seem dumb as rocks to not notice he's been fucking the entire neighborhood and school
Or most simply don't care because he's just a fuckbuddy for them?

Reactions: Do(M)onique

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, I try make some text walkthrough.
There may be some differences in time, but the chronology and continuity should be fine.
I apologize for my English, but I wrote it out of my head and didn't use translator.

If you have any reservations, I'll be happy to listen to them.

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, I try make some text walkthrough.
There may be some differences in time, but the chronology and continuity should be fine.
I apologize for my English, but I wrote it out of my head and didn't use translator.

If you have any reservations, I'll be happy to listen to them.
Much needed and saved me alot of back and forth to school for no reason! If you could just put this in the game itself I think you would be onto a winner!

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
I can't advance in the game. i can't find the note in the school to start the part about
Bridgette
I'm thinking that the game is bugged.

Reactions: jed999
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes