Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
anyone got Birdway/Eggway's Musashi and Tenryuu Futa/Female MMD Model?
link:

Though I guess I'm asking the impossible since Nyakumi himself/herself has told that he/she is not re opening Download links for that. But in case someone has it,can they share them to us?

From the info I dug back when Birdway newly retired, Birdway is a person collabing with Nyakumi and Nyakumi makes the models but I don't know. My info may be incorrect since I only know Birdway's content is exactly like Nyakumi.

And I have compiled Nyakumi's Lewd Virus story. I think it goes Like this.

Lewd Virus > Lewd Morning > Futa Police > Lewd Treatment > Futa Police 2 > Love Bar [Remix 5] > Lewd Miku > Futa Police 3 > Lewd Exchange > Special Delivery

correct me if I am wrong though since I'm Not the most reliable source of info

simpfbw

Mar 7, 2021
If you are still interested, I uploaded the first half of my 24,5 GB compressed version to mega. Let me know if you are no longer need it or are done with downloading so I can upload the rest of the files or delete them.
Mega
Hey can I also get the birdway Masterlist as well, been looking for his/her work for months now and stumbled in here lol

Reactions: N-03

simpfbw

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone happen to have the old birdway masterlist or any source for a good amount of their videos? Been looking for a while

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Hey OP I have a question, you said you dont bother with soundless versions but what about futa x futa versions? Do you also not upload these too?

I'm curious because I didn't see alt versions for any of the recent vids, is it because there wasnt an alt futa version or is it because you didn't share them (which is fine)

Cdc233

May 13, 2019
Reactions: unnamed571

simpfbw

Mar 7, 2021
I also may have found a pretty high quantity Birdway torrent, but I have to wait for download to make sure, stay tuned.

Beelzebro

Sep 20, 2020
For those unaware. Birdway and Nyakumi ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. I literally dmed Nyakumi to smash that rumor and they said they made the models for Birdway to use and that they are not the same person. This is a post for those who still think they are the same person as well as those who claim Nyakumi stole from Birdway. I know there are some like me that already know the truth.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote