Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rustindustin

Jan 21, 2019
I used Davinci Resolve, put the two clips in and muted one track, Also a good software for making pmv's or matching nyakumi's clips to the music since Nyakumi doesnt really seem to beatmatch too much.

Also sorry for the large file size, could've probably optimized a bit...
And not to be critical, but the downside to this method vs. re-muxing is image quality degradation through re-compression, and increased file size over the original.

Banglogic

Sep 14, 2023
Misaki wont ever get fucked b/c Nya attached a lore to catgirl futas. If they get cum inside they lose their cocks.
So unless he retires the character I don't see her getting fucked anytime soon
Easy, make it a wet dream fantasy or something. No excuse not to do it, ever lol.

hey listen ya dont have to take my word for it, just believe what you think, i know what i know and im not stupid, hes making money and hes good at creating sheeps to keep the money flow going
Well that’s just it, we’re trying not to take merely your word and ask for sources of some kind. When that isn’t provided it’s very sus, very weird lol. Just kindly provide a source for your claim. We all believe something about this or that but then someone (such as what happened here) comes in and makes the kind of claim that you did and we want some measure of proof lol.

Last edited:

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Easy, make it a wet dream fantasy or something. No excuse not to do it, ever lol.

Well that’s just it, we’re trying not to take merely your word and ask for sources of some kind. When that isn’t provided it’s very sus, very weird lol. Just kindly provide a source for your claim. We all believe something about this or that but then someone (such as what happened here) comes in and makes the kind of claim that you did and we want some measure of proof lol.
Yeah make the Misaki gets fucked video a dream and just call it Lewd Misaki :WeSmart::KEK:

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024

wel in that case i cant prove it since im not about to leak dms, so nvm then forget what i said, and make youre own conclusions, but dont be fooled thats all i wanna say and honestly even i i leaked some dms people just gonna be like ow its edited so yeah nvm

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote