Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2020
i am starting make hmv in , your have any music for the video ? I just need make a list of all video of person of Hoyoverse. :D
Sorry for the delay in seeing your answer
I don't have any music in mind, well I would like it to use (as long as it is a song with an energetic rhythm). scenes from the videos that Kafka, Yae Miko, Topaz, Acheron, Raiden, Arlecchino and Furina, Kafka and Silver Wolf, Hanya and huohuo and Black Swan appeared in. But if you have in mind another girl from Hoyoverse you can use it in PMV

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2022
New work yet?
Nothing new yet?
Being honest with you and everyone on this beautiful forum, the video will be out on Sunday. This is a bit obvious if you look at the publication date of the previous videos, they literally came out on the last day of the month.

So we just have to wait until that day. While we wait, I leave you with this ugly meme, hoping it makes you smile. Polish_20240625_145004347.jpg

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Being honest with you and everyone on this beautiful forum, the video will be out on Sunday. This is a bit obvious if you look at the publication date of the previous videos, they literally came out on the last day of the month.

So we just have to wait until that day. While we wait, I leave you with this ugly meme, hoping it makes you smile. View attachment 3770303
Sad ZeroTwo ain't here tbh

Reactions: Zombeesay
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote